VilhjalmrF

Rush D ( D Class strategy )

Posted  Edited by Kite9867

With level 4 keycard
So here's the idea. This strategy is gonna require at least 10 or more d class. One of you will need a level 4 keycard. Not all will need a gun. Just enough members to take the beating and continue on. Once you get the group together, they need to protect the leader aka the one with the level 4 keycard. They need to make their way to gate a or gate b. Once you've barely get through the MTF to gate a. The leader, who should still be alive, will open the gate and you run like hell to the escape. And yea thats it.

Note: The d class who don't have weapons can just pick up the ones from dead players and take their place.

Without level 4 keycard

This is one is the same thing like the above strategy but without level 4. But this time the group needs to focusing on finding the commander and killing him. Taking all of his shit including the level 4 to open the gate. And once gate opens, just run to the escape. Don't bother going back to fight the MTF.

In a nutshell:

Edited by Kite9867

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

I have done this before can confirm it works. D class never work together, they always scatter at the beginning of the round. If you get them to work together though, you can cause the next great D class migration :lenny: 

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements