Daaigreatwar

DaAi ban appeal

Your  In-Game Name: DaAi神様の大紅女王

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:42771355

Ban Reason:

att mass

Banning Admin: MotorSteak

Why you should be Unbanned: Dude I only killed a guy who tried to kill an AFK and it wasnt overtime and then I got slayed and got "attemted mass" giving the fact I only killed Ts and 2 innos and those were by accident, everything is on logs, and I know I have a lot of bans but thats because all the admins always ignore my responses and when I got RDM I got ignored and all the times I got banned was beacuse I was killing RDMers that were killing everyone and no admin were on server or they were AFK, so yeah... ¬¬ admins are always ignoring me and when I RDM the RDMers I got banned and did the RDMers get ban? no because they dont let me explain and also they ignore all the witnesses 

Posted  Edited by Riggs
49 minutes ago, Daaigreatwar said:

Your  In-Game Name: DaAi神様の大紅女王

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:42771355

Ban Reason:

att mass

Banning Admin: MotorSteak

Why you should be Unbanned: Dude I only killed a guy who tried to kill an AFK and it wasnt overtime and then I got slayed and got "attemted mass" giving the fact I only killed Ts and 2 innos and those were by accident, everything is on logs, and I know I have a lot of bans but thats because all the admins always ignore my responses and when I got RDM I got ignored and all the times I got banned was beacuse I was killing RDMers that were killing everyone and no admin were on server or they were AFK, so yeah... ¬¬ admins are always ignoring me and when I RDM the RDMers I got banned and did the RDMers get ban? no because they dont let me explain and also they ignore all the witnesses 

Sorry, this is the wrong area you posted this is, I will link the proper section to post this in

https://gflclan.com/forums/forum/151-muteban-appeals/

(posted before It got moved)

Edited by Riggs

jinnd1.png

Posted  Edited by Guest

20180520154057_1.thumb.jpg.4838694abd64b5b711ebc5e62053a5c0.jpg

20180520154051_2.thumb.jpg.0b60212acd87e4b857a7c8cceb63e384.jpg

Ok these two kills

I watched the death scenes associated with them from both victim and attackers perspectives and even in free mode multiple times, it appeared to me that you just ran up and shot them in the back. This itself is not grounds for a ban, just a 2x rdm which is 1 slay.

20180520154049_2.thumb.jpg.9b9875907a5ae6710db5873c2f091b71.jpg

This report is what got you banned. I watched this death scene a few times as well. You appeared to be running around with a prop(cart) preround swinging it around, as soon as the round started you dropped it next to the closest person that looked afk that you could find, you then shot the cart with your shotgun causing the cart to kill toothpaste bandit, i added a slay for the propkill (before you responded because you were blatantly trying to ruin the game for others) and toothpaste forgave you because he considered the matter handled, some people were complaining that you were rdming/mass rdming and that made me check logs which found your two kills listed above in this response.  

Because you were forgiven by toothpaste bandit i called it an attempted mass, which is a 1 week ban.

Checking your ban history showed me two things, One being that you like to either mass rdm or attempt to mass rdm (you have 3 bans for either mass rdm or attempted mass rdm within the past 5 months), Second being that if you have two or more weeklong bans or one weeklong ban and one month long ban, i am supposed to upgrade your ban to a permanent ban.

Sourcebans link https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&searchText= STEAM_0%3A1%3A42771355&Submit=Search

Your appeal hasn't shown me that you are truly sorry with phrases like

4 hours ago, Daaigreatwar said:

I know I have a lot of bans but thats because all the admins always ignore my responses

and 

4 hours ago, Daaigreatwar said:

all the times I got banned was beacuse I was killing RDMers that were killing everyone and no admin were on server or they were AFK

That all being said, you can try and convince me that you are truly sorry and i will be willing to shorten the ban or even shorten it, If you are not able to convince me, then you can appeal the ban in another few weeks or months and try again.

Edited by Guest

well in first I never kill a T without a reason, and the one with the response I answer that because in mid round I was already added an slay, thats why I told him I was already slayed because of that, I didnt think that slay was for other reason, given the other things those were my fault, but I can swear I kill that T because I saw him kill an Inno, and the gavinator one was because he was trying to kill an AFK and it wasnt over time, but yeah, Im sorry but I just give you the facts, but if you want next time, also If I remember well free wifi was already KOSed and was getting out of neather, if its not then I dont remember and thats totally my fault

also I didnt even kill other persons for other people to be saying I have been doing mass, that thing is really confusing me, but I dont know what to say about that, I've been playing all day long really clean and IDK why would anyone say I was doing mass

and as I say in my appeal only 1 ban was justified the other two happened because some group of RDMers entered the server and started killing everyone and I take them, but when the admin came back from AFK all RDMers said it was me, and in that time I didn't know how to even appeal a ban, as you see I also made a mistake while posting my appeal, but yeah the only one time I deaserved the ban I was sorry, and Im still are and since then Im trying to play fair (with the people that play fair) but yeah.... thats all I can say

based on your ban history with us and with other communities i am going to have to deny this app.

can someone please lock this?