Lord Mao

Ban Appeal

Your In-Game Name: ║Lord Mao║

Your Steam ID: 76561198420518830

Ban reason and Length: Hacking/Permanent

Admin That Banned You: Tlar

Appeal Reason: I want to play TTT and it says i got banned for hacking but i haven't done anything of the sort. I looked on sorcebans but there was no demo so technically there is no evidence of me hacking. plus i have a friend that knows me well and will say under any circumstances that i did not hack.

i haven’t got to uploading the demo but i will be doing so soon once i’m home and able to reach my computer which won’t be until for a while.

the reason why i banned you for hacking was because in-game you were shooting at some player at the tower and then once he died you immediately snapped to an AFK FX and headshotted her 

i didnt snap. i also dont even remember killing Fx. even so i still wouldnt hack. ive lerned my lesson on hacking a while ago on a different game. i would do it on the only server i actually like playing on.

admitting too both having previously hacked and hacking today but just on your favorite server does not look good. 

Maybe you toggled it on by accident?

42 minutes ago, Tlar said:

admitting too both having previously hacked and hacking today but just on your favorite server does not look good. 

Maybe you toggled it on by accident?

I know I shouldn't be here but I don't think an exploiter would have toggled it on accident because they would have known they were using whatever black hack they were using.

ive tried messaging him and he hasn’t replied? it’s weird. did you get the email i sent you a few days ago? i think it was this guy hacking can you check it?

Posted  Edited by TheSadBandit
5 minutes ago, Tlar said:

ive tried messaging him and he hasn’t replied? it’s weird. did you get the email i sent you a few days ago? i think it was this guy hacking can you check it?

ya i sent the link on discord and tagged you, I'll upload it on here.

Edit: video - https://youtu.be/6OtDHmNxK64

Edited by TheSadBandit

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

Posted  Edited by RainGamma
56 minutes ago, Tlar said:

okay im actually going to be dealing with this report, @Lord Mao can you actually post your real Steam ID so i can find out the date of the ban so i can pull up the evidence?

His steam id https://steamid.xyz/460253102

@Tlar

@TheSadBandit

Edited by RainGamma