Jonzuk

Ban Appeal

Name: Meth Enthusiast

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60188767

Banned by: Console

Ban reason: it says mApex_hud

Why you should be unbanned: This was 4 years ago I was 14 I googled mApex and its apparently a hack that i probably used when i was a child

•  

Just now, Pyros said:

Why were you VAC banned 292 days ago?

I was VAC banned 292 Days Ago from CS:GO it was just that I decided to quit the game so I just got myself banned. I also have a VAC ban from Nether because it is a little indie game and me and my buddy used CE to speedhack on it. I don't use any cheat softwares or any of that garbage anymore, that was when I was still an idiot and not mature as I believe I am now. I know this looks bad but I hope you guys can give me a chance. 

ban.png

Just now, Pyros said:

It says there is more info in game of your CSGO ban. Care to explain a bit more that one?

All that shows you is that when you go in game and has the big yellow sign at the top that says your banned and it says why but I can't go to it because I removed CSGO from my steam library

Alright, I will trust your words. But keep in mind, if you get re-banned permanently because of cheats we might not be as nice as we are being right now. 

Cheers!

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png