RagingReaper2003

Ban Appeal

Name: Ragingreaper2003

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:177665323

Banned by: CONSOLE

Ban reason: Karma Too low

Why you should be unbanned:

I will first start off with why I was.

1. It all went down in 1 round, 3 or 4 traitors came out of nether guns blazing and there were innocents running around infront when i killed two of them, then another, later to find out innocent, shot me so i killed them  thinking they were a t

2. Another Innocent i killed that round took of a bit of damage with a glock and I was already low so i shot and killed them

3. the final person i killed,  was like this, he was on one side of the center hut and i was on the other, a traitor in the middle, we were shooting at the T but my innocent partner was already low and so when i shot my shotgun at the T, the spray killed off my friend

I feel that I should be unbanned because #'s  1 & 2 were following the rules, and number 3 was a complete accident.

Please take these reasons into account for unbanning. 

•  

So did you just admit to doing a mass rdm?

Anyways, only @Pyros or @MilkMan can really revoke this one so its up to them.

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

So you killed 4 innocents? You need to not just spray at everyone and EVEN if you die from waiting to get a clear shot you can’t just spray at a crowd. Plus it seems that you had guessed that they were traitors by saying “3 or 4” unless you could not remember. I’m not sure why you had just decided to go and kill “3 or 4” possible traitors. 

giphyMilkMan.gif.fb5ae94508aa4d64ac8cb43f19d36ff4.gif