Joel

Population in DarkRP

Posted  Edited by JoelSmith

As a past manager of DarkRP. I keep on checking up on the server and it's "population" to see how it's doing, and from what I can tell it's not doing very well.(could be on the chopping block). As no one has commented or even made a topic in this subforum I want to bring it back to life. YES the server is still up and running with the new managers @qDogg and @SashaGrey. They have worked very hard in adding new thing's and improving the performance in the server, and it would be a shame to see all their hard work go to nothing. So I would like to say COME AND JOIN THE SERVER bring back the population it had before. Tell your friends or even family invite everyone I can assure you the server is working fine. If you have any suggestions please go to the suggestion thread on the this subforum or any other questions ask the server managers.

Thanks for reading -Joel Smith

-GFL DarkRP Server IP: 162.248.92.29:27015

Edited by JoelSmith

76561198130815225.png

8EFBB426-F3D7-4A6C-B409-7372CCCD11F5-1640-000003D5E8AD4561.png

I love the server I made 300k and bought a M5 but lack of players makes it boring. I'd make a video of it for YT but I have like 3 subs lol. Either way I really want to see it grow.

giphy.gif

It died. Plain and Simple. GFL decided it'd be a smart idea to host a DarkRP server, then that went nowhere, and then decided to create a CW:RP server. This move not only ripped the meek population that DarkRP desperately needed, but also killed it. But hey, it was a dead server beforehand anyway, so i can't really blame CW:RP entirely.

Sorry Joel, but like people say, "if you truly love it, you'll let it go."

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h