Finnick

Last comment Wins

Posted  Edited by Phantom678
3 minutes ago, Brucie8134 said:

you will be back they always come back

Well i'm not completely done, i'm just tired, and not everyone comes back, especially, the people who dies in real life 

Edited by Phantom678

10 minutes ago, Phantom678 said:

Well i'm not completely done, i'm just tired, and not everyone comes back, especially, the people who dies in real life 

thats false you come back because ttt 24/7 minecraft is  a christian server and we would come back and meet God for judgment day

Posted  Edited by Phantom678
27 minutes ago, Brucie8134 said:

thats false you come back because ttt 24/7 minecraft is  a christian server and we would come back and meet God for judgment day

oh really, then wheres my grandma? Because SHE IS dead, and I don't think she played on TTT. And if that is true, then why hasn't she come back?

Edited by Phantom678

3 minutes ago, Phantom678 said:

oh really, then wheres my grandma? Because SHE IS dead, and I don't think she played on TTT. And if that is true, then why hasn't she come back?

she is in heaven(hopefully) waiting for you to go to heaven(hopefully)

Just now, Brucie8134 said:

she is in heaven(hopefully) waiting for you to go to heaven(hopefully)

heaven? I don't think that is the afterlife, in my opinion, I think its just blackness, it's just an empty void, and it's like sleeping, but you can never wake up from.

Just now, Phantom678 said:

heaven? I don't think that is the afterlife, in my opinion, I think its just blackness, it's just an empty void, and it's like sleeping, but you can never wake up from.

Hey there are evidence of things that have happened in the bible that people have proved so you cant deny that

12 hours ago, Captain141 said:

I win guys, you can all go home and sleep normally now~

hehehhehehehehehehehe suck it

You can do this, Captain. You were right, I am responsible for all of this. So many people have been hurt because of me. And when I looked at you, all I saw was another potential victim of my hubris. And yes, I created this madness but you, Captain... you can stop it. You can do this. Now run!, Captain, run!

1 minute ago, Phantom678 said:

You can do this, Captain. You were right, I am responsible for all of this. So many people have been hurt because of me. And when I looked at you, all I saw was another potential victim of my hubris. And yes, I created this madness but you, Captain... you can stop it. You can do this. Now run!, Captain, run!

BishYouCan'tMakeMeRun

ImGoingToWinThis

#AllIDoIsWinWinWinNOMATTERWHAT

1 minute ago, Captain141 said:

BishYouCan'tMakeMeRun

ImGoingToWinThis

#AllIDoIsWinWinWinNOMATTERWHAT

You can do this, Captain. You were right, I am responsible for all of this. So many people have been hurt because of me. And when I looked at you, all I saw was another potential victim of my hubris. And yes, I created this madness but you, Captain... you can stop it. You can do this. Now win!, Captain, win!

11 minutes ago, Phantom678 said:

You can do this, Captain. You were right, I am responsible for all of this. So many people have been hurt because of me. And when I looked at you, all I saw was another potential victim of my hubris. And yes, I created this madness but you, Captain... you can stop it. You can do this. Now win!, Captain, win!

I CAN WIN THIS!

Lemme just....er.....do you mind holding still while I uh, clean a deagle thats totally not aimed at your head?