Finnick

Last comment Wins

Just now, Wolfy said:

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.......................

stop trying to win this, because there will always be someone to stop you or anyone from winning this

1 minute ago, Phantom678 said:

stop trying to win this, because there will always be someone to stop you or anyone from winning this

You should stop trying as well. WE SHOULD ALL STOP

No, If we both agree to stop, somebody else would come along. We would not have to continue this.

6 minutes ago, Phantom678 said:

so you can win?

Posted  Edited by Phantom678
2 minutes ago, Wolfy said:

No, If we both agree to stop, somebody else would come along. We would not have to continue this.

Fine, so lets stop, lets not do this anymore

Edited by Phantom678

1 minute ago, Phantom678 said:

Fine, so lets stop, lets not do this anymore

Okay, I agree to let you have the last one. Reply one more time and I will not reply back.

Just now, Aurelien said:

The Miracle of Childbirth i must say, masterpiece, truly a masterpiece.

This is no childbirth. This is the rebirth of our savior Carl.

This video actually holds a very deep message. It starts off with an extract from the Bible (at least I think so anyway), to show how Mankind has been through many struggles to get to God but is no closer in achieving this goal. The naked figure is a representation of God, as Jimmy Neutron is the closest we have ever gotten to knowing the truth (although Jimmy Neutron's head is not used). The Bible extract mentions God saying the "light was good" meaning he is aware of our plight and admires our attempts to reach him, however at the end, the grass and the sky and the clouds appear as God realises how close we got via Jimmy Neutron, and must hide among us, (hence why he seems to disappear). He must run, run to escape our demanding grasp. But can he outrun his greatest sin?

FOUR!

af02fa7937e52e213e7ae229a9245274.png.36b1e74241a2a2d661636a590b0bc367.png

Achievements

9 minutes ago, Dogger said:

This is the rebirth of our savior Carl.

Fuck you, our savior is Harambe you traitor, i am getting you shadow banned soon so you better watch out you fucking scrublord.

FOUR!

af02fa7937e52e213e7ae229a9245274.png.36b1e74241a2a2d661636a590b0bc367.png

Achievements

Just now, Aurelien said:

Fuck you, our savior is Harambe you traitor, i am getting you shadow banned soon so you better watch out you fucking scrublord.

Forgive me of my sins.

• 2 weeks later...