RivalRevival

Suggestion!

Dunno if this is the place to stick this but it seems the forums for Insurgency aren't quite done; so here it is:

Insurgency event. Christen the server with an event like most others games/gamemodes have gotten.

Just fill the server with people for a push event, there's not much you could do for a "prize" but maybe make an announcement commending the MVPs or winning team. Your choice

I'd be willing to pool a bit of effort into it just so i can play on our server without being consistently diddled by one player alone ( @Kite9867)

Lemme know what you think

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

8 hours ago, WigglesWorth said:

Your choice

I'd be willing to pool a bit of effort into it just so i can play on our server without being consistently diddled by one player alone ( @Kite9867)

Heheheh

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

On 8/19/2018 at 11:57 PM, WigglesWorth said:

Dunno if this is the place to stick this but it seems the forums for Insurgency aren't quite done; so here it is:

Insurgency event. Christen the server with an event like most others games/gamemodes have gotten.

Just fill the server with people for a push event, there's not much you could do for a "prize" but maybe make an announcement commending the MVPs or winning team. Your choice

Lemme know what you think

I like this kind of thinking. As i mentioned on week 2's changelog, i have been wanting to get an event going and if we can get a couple of people in the community to help and hopefully get other players to participate that aren't from gfl that would honestly help. If we were to make an event i could set up teams and rounds as the game is 3 round win to win the match so it kind of plays perfectly lol. Maybe the prize could be an anime hentail model that i found on ;)

SEND MEMES

SEND NUDES

SEND FOOD

I'm lowkey a weeb...

tumblr_ohhs10xsG51vyefqgo7_540.gif

umaruchan.gif

50aa6758b04bcde6818c2a3bc90bd692.gif