RVFK

Sign out button

I suggested this sometime last year and nothing really happened with it. This problem still occurs to me to this day and was just thought I would try to bring in back to the table.

rudepog.PNG.3a1c25f3009ab8e9219ba200ef1a01a5.PNG

Posted  Edited by Argyros

If Roy or a site developer does look at this thread this can be achieved by finding the logout button in the theme editor and changing the logout button to do this first:

<a href='{url="app=core&module=system&controller=login&do=logout" csrf="true" seoTemplate="logout" onclick="return confirm('Are you sure you want to logout?');"}'>{lang="sign_out"}</a>

Edited by Argyros

I apologize for the delay.

On 8/28/2018 at 6:06 AM, Argyros said:

If Roy or a site developer does look at this thread this can be achieved by finding the logout button in the theme editor and changing the logout button to do this first:

<a href='{url="app=core&module=system&controller=login&do=logout" csrf="true" seoTemplate="logout" onclick="return confirm('Are you sure you want to logout?');"}'>{lang="sign_out"}</a>

I will be trying this on our beta website in the future.

Thanks.

• 6 months later...

A prompt has been implemented so you have to confirm that you want to sign out now. I hope this will help our dear mobile users. Thanks for your request!

Wanna know what I am up to? Take a look at my personal Trello board or my cards on the Development Trello board!