Rcool64

North Korea threatens war on U.S

Posted  Edited by CheapTactic
9 hours ago, myPHART said:

I don't think you read the entire thing.

I said that IF Russia and China decide to join with North Korea, WW3 is could be a reality, because who's to say that Russia and China won't have any support of their own? Allies, weaponry, troops? And sure, their technology may not be as advanced as Allied tech, but any technology is dangerous in the wrong hands. 

Edit: Name one war that was easy. Please. Any veteran who sees what you said about war would be pissed off.

Why do you choose to ignore what I have said about the war?I even gave examples to what probably we meant about an easy war, which is a war with low losses and that ended with a victory quickly, that's an 'easy' war.

Now, we can go about IFs all day long, what if the aliens support Kim?What if NK already has troops in SK, what if China and Russia already plan an attack on USA and etc and etc....

Are we still talking about NK?Because Russia and China on themselves are going to have allies of their own but not the isolated NK.

I doubt any technology is dangerous even at the wrong hands, really, "allied" war plane technology is very advanced today(including probably Russian) that WW 2 and Cold War era planes might not have almost any chances to fight off, and the rest of the forces is meh that could be wiped out real fast..

Edited by CheapTactic

02-416x277.jpg

Gonna throw my two cents in here, but I honestly don't think North Korea is a threat to the US.

I do recall having a history class show a video in which a doctor went over there out of the kindness of his heart to cure blind people with a simple lens replacement surgery, and the citizens are so brainwashed they look at the picture of their lord and savior Gab Jong En to thank it for the "miracle" of being able to see again. If North Korean doctors are so uneducated that something our doctors call simple is a miracle for them, then clearly their military can't be any better off.

Another thing I think I've heard but I'm not sure of is that they've thrown out every technological achievement that wasn't accomplished by Koreans. So no glasses, bikes, computers, cars, whatever. Talk about backwater.

North korea would never actually go to war though it woukd be faked so it looks like Kim conquered the world. IF they did declare war the US it  would take a  month if not earlier for the US to take over NK.

Airforce

NK-1 US-1...million

Tanks

NK- T64s maybe T72s. US- Abrams.

I don't like the Abrams design so 1 for NK

Navy

NK- Tug boats (not British Tog2 that would kill every US ship ever) US- destroyers with railguns and cruise missiles.

Super weapons

Nk- Kimstar

Us- 0

Winner is NK.

Playingdetectiveonss13.gif

TTT MC in a nutshell.

39 minutes ago, LionelMoosi said:

Screen Shot 2016-08-05 at 6.25.07 PM.png

Beat me to that post

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

it's a meme at this point.

They aren't gonna drop any nukes on us, cause then it would actually start WWIII and i think we all know they'd get fucked by many, many, different enemies, all owning nukes as well.

Nothing will happen.

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h

This isn't the only and first time this happened. North Korea threatened the US about a year ago when they were almost starting a war against South Korea alongside with China. But the US stopped them pretty much to prevent another world war. 

Anyways, all I'm going to say is... it never happened, no matter how many times they've threatened to do so.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Posted  Edited by ISGBrady

lmao.jpg

But seriously, North Korea won't be able to do anything to us. Even if they try to launch a missile at us, they'll be blown to bits instantly. Besides, their missiles could be duds. :shrug:  :lenny:

Edited by ISGBrady

- 1,000+ hours on record on GMod

- Sports enthusiast 

- Lenny enthusiast ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

b_560x95.png

RainbowLenny( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).gif