Rcool64

North Korea threatens war on U.S

"tubby tyrant"

ded

Probably another stupid scare-tactic bluff from North Korea to try to show they aren't complacent nerds.

That or WWIII, whichever.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

GM3PM22.gif

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) GFL PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) STEAM PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) BattleTag: Doctersalt#1734 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1033049.png

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3 minutes ago, DemonWithAShotgun said:

That or WWIII, whichever.

practically the best outcome that could happen

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png

D I S C O R D

V5BjkfK.png

NHMZswY.png

4M7pOXZ.png

aURPCME.png

XYga1Wn.png

7VakUEv.png

ecErTIf.png

cc1LDBw.png

D E N R O S

giphy.gif

D O N T   F O R G E T   W I L F O R D

SDjQmNz.png

D O N T   F O R G E T   J E R M

9qgn1Zn.png

Spoiler

Former Garry's Mod Jailbreak Manager

Former CS:S Bhop Manager

Former CS:S Dust 2 Manager

#MakeGMODGreatAgain

#BringBackGMODJailbreak

#BringBackJermsquad

#Hacking4CA

Clearly Kim-cunt-un doesn't understand we developed nukes to stop a war, not start them. If he wants to talk about war, let him, afterwards give him two choices, you lose this war or you don't start this war. However, Obama will just pull down his pants and let Kim fuck him in the ass.

going to war with the US would be pointless, being other parts of the world would join to support US with taking down North Korea, I do not see how this would start ww3 it just be a pointless war and I'm sure it would end fast with support from other countries backing US.

I'm the cs:s Division Leader

feel free to ask for help

1 hour ago, Thomasdavid097 said:

going to war with the US would be pointless, being other parts of the world would join to support US with taking down North Korea, I do not see how this would start ww3 it just be a pointless war and I'm sure it would end fast with support from other countries backing US.

I don't think you understand just how unstable the Kim dynasty is. It doesn't matter how much "support" the USA receives or how quickly the war ends, as nuclear weapons will cause catastrophic losses to even the war's victors.

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements

2 hours ago, Thomasdavid097 said:

You could say that but you'll also have sides that'll team up with North Korea such as China and possibly Russia. Though, the war would be, as you said, completely pointless. It's just one country trying to fit in and pretend to show what they're capable of. 

11f4263ab6c30a3489f8db3145340861.png

So everyone is listing their former stuff so I'll just be cool and list mine :3

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

Posted  Edited by CheapTactic

Ohhhh noooooo, tell the fishes in the ocean to go to their nuclear bomb shelters....Come on people this is ludicrous if you're scared from that fat twat that throws threats every 5 days, as if we don't know that there are probably developed technologies and missiles that will come after that nuclear missile from the second it is launched. 

Prepare for ww3.....

Edited by CheapTactic

02-416x277.jpg

Posted  Edited by Rcool64

Imo I don't fear them at all. They can't even afford good fucking medicine. However, a nuke is a nuke, and I would rather not fight at all than have so many casualties.

Edited by Rcool64

76561198088916523.png

Not to worry. We'll just send in Dennis Rodman again. No biggy.

PS:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

Facing reality to get through life.

:cockatiel: I drink birds alive and whole while petting them :cockatiel:

devolver_future_future_gif_by_digi_matri

Posted  Edited by myPHART

War is NEVER as easy as a lot of you guys are saying.

Even if we DO go to war, there's always the chance that North Korea is going to receive backing from China and Russia, and they have some significant firepower AS WELL AS allies of their own that they'll bring to the table. It'll be a huge clusterfuck that'll dwarf previous wars. And take into account that previous wars didn't have the insane technology that we possess TODAY. We're talking millions of casualties, possibly tens or hundreds of millions.

Even if that doesn't convince you, then there's always the M.A.D principle, something that you guys should have learned in History class (IF you payed attention, :lenny:). Mutually Assured Destruction. Fire off some nukes at a target, and they'll fire off some of their own with devastating losses to either side. Not worth it in my book. And even if we decide to forego the nukes in favor of conventional warfare (sending in troops), there will STILL be heavy losses on both sides.

Not worth it, I say. Just not worth it for either sides.

And sure, North Korea doesn't have a damn chance against the US when it comes to nuclear warfare, but if other countries are aiding them (and I'm damn sure they'll have a nuclear arsenal as well, I.E Russia), we might as well blow the fucking Earth up, that's how devastating nukes can be.

Edit: I completely agree with @Shuruia. These guys have literally brainwashed their entire country into believing that everyone in the world is out to kill them. Have you even seen their textbooks? One excerpt that I read calls the US and its allies BARBARIANS looking to topple the PEACEFUL North Korean government. Shows how fucked up the Kim dynasty is, if they're willing to make their entire population believe they're at war with the world, what makes you think that they won't actually do anything?

Edited by myPHART

On 8/1/2016 at 6:21 AM, myPHART said:

War is NEVER as easy as a lot of you guys are saying.

Even if we DO go to war, there's always the chance that North Korea is going to receive backing from China and Russia, and they have some significant firepower AS WELL AS allies of their own that they'll bring to the table. It'll be a huge clusterfuck that'll dwarf previous wars. And take into account that previous wars didn't have the insane technology that we possess TODAY. We're talking millions of casualties, possibly tens or hundreds of millions.

Even if that doesn't convince you, then there's always the M.A.D principle, something that you guys should have learned in History class (IF you payed attention, :lenny:). Mutually Assured Destruction. Fire off some nukes at a target, and they'll fire off some of their own with devastating losses to either side. Not worth it in my book. And even if we decide to forego the nukes in favor of conventional warfare (sending in troops), there will STILL be heavy losses on both sides.

Not worth it, I say. Just not worth it for either sides.

And sure, North Korea doesn't have a damn chance against the US when it comes to nuclear warfare, but if other countries are aiding them (and I'm damn sure they'll have a nuclear arsenal as well, I.E Russia), we might as well blow the fucking Earth up, that's how devastating nukes can be.

Edit: I completely agree with @Shuruia. These guys have literally brainwashed their entire country into believing that everyone in the world is out to kill them. Have you even seen their textbooks? One excerpt that I read calls the US and its allies BARBARIANS looking to topple the PEACEFUL North Korean government. Shows how fucked up the Kim dynasty is, if they're willing to make their entire population believe they're at war with the world, what makes you think that they won't actually do anything?

Lol you make too much of a big deal and some wars are probably easy in the way of number of losses and the duration of the war.

China and Russia barely give a shit about North Korea, really, they barely do, they aren't even backing them up as openly as they probably were in the past when they were "full time" communist countries.

Russia and China probably won't go to support them like before in the last war, they also just send complete trash and their army's garbage to them that would be wiped out in a few weeks by the vastly superior Allied technology.

M.A.D is exactly the thing that prevented WW 3, and its exactly the reason why North Korea won't launch nukes at no one, and the sole reason that if at that point she does, I doubt anyone will support her anymore.

We also talk in our days where our missiles are advanced and can shut down nuclear missiles most likely, thus making nuclear exchanges not needed especially a country as poor and as poorly advanced like NK.

Its funny, I am pretty sure that a lot of people there are just waiting for the second that a chance will open up that will allow them to escape that shithole.

In Short:No one supports NK like they did in the Cold War era, NK only has the garbage weaponry of Russia and maybe China, Poorly advanced, probably shitty and low amount of nukes if they will able to get them at all, and would lose any war. 

02-416x277.jpg

Posted  Edited by myPHART
3 hours ago, CheapTactic said:

Lol you make too much of a big deal and some wars are probably easy in the way of number of losses and the duration of the war.

China and Russia barely give a shit about North Korea, really, they barely do, they aren't even backing them up as openly as they probably were in the past when they were "full time" communist countries.

Russia and China probably won't go to support them like before in the last war, they also just send complete trash and their army's garbage to them that would be wiped out in a few weeks by the vastly superior Allied technology.

M.A.D is exactly the thing that prevented WW 3, and its exactly the reason why North Korea won't launch nukes at no one, and the sole reason that if at that point she does, I doubt anyone will support her anymore.

We also talk in our days where our missiles are advanced and can shut down nuclear missiles most likely, thus making nuclear exchanges not needed especially a country as poor and as poorly advanced like NK.

Its funny, I am pretty sure that a lot of people there are just waiting for the second that a chance will open up that will allow them to escape that shithole.

In Short:No one supports NK like they did in the Cold War era, NK only has the garbage weaponry of Russia and maybe China, Poorly advanced, probably shitty and low amount of nukes if they will able to get them at all, and would lose any war. 

I don't think you read the entire thing.

I said that IF Russia and China decide to join with North Korea, WW3 is could be a reality, because who's to say that Russia and China won't have any support of their own? Allies, weaponry, troops? And sure, their technology may not be as advanced as Allied tech, but any technology is dangerous in the wrong hands. 

Edit: Name one war that was easy. Please. Any veteran who sees what you said about war would be pissed off.

Edited by myPHART