SS PigeonShit

George H.W. Bush dead at 94

Posted  Edited by SSPigeonShit

You are entitled to your opinion on him, but this thread is not the place to shit talk him.

Additional disrespectful comments will be hidden.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/18/2018 at 11:21 PM, DOOMSlayer_ said:

Feel sad for his family but he was a warmongering neocon. Won't miss him.

Opinion respected, however, if you do not intend to pay respects to the dead then don't post unnecessary shit.

Thanks

֍ Trigger ֍

giphy.gif.b962afb65eeb4c051830d11c68ee16c0.gif

Achievements

9 hours ago, Trigger said:

Opinion respected, however, if you do not intend to pay respects to the dead then don't post unnecessary shit.

Thanks

yeah dont disrespect bad people on their death

I don't necessarily disrespect. I just find the funeral ceremony to be creepy af. For it to go on for as long as it went. All this talk about being humble and yet this is the most glorified funeral I've ever seen... All the flags here are still at half staff. Hes been dead and is now with his wife and kid. Let the guy rest in peace already. Sheesh. And this is coming from a Texan.

We all start out as idealists only to slowly but surely become realists one day, the likes of which we'd never imagine we would become. Meanwhile we stare back at new idealists and see a reflection of what we once were.

Facing reality to get through life.

:cockatiel: I drink birds alive and whole while petting them :cockatiel:

devolver_future_future_gif_by_digi_matri

5 hours ago, CNe7532294 said:

I don't necessarily disrespect. I just find the funeral ceremony to be creepy af. For it to go on for as long as it went. All this talk about being humble and yet this is the most glorified funeral I've ever seen... All the flags here are still at half staff. Hes been dead and is now with his wife and kid. Let the guy rest in peace already. Sheesh. And this is coming from a Texan.

I'd agree. The man even had his own train. I'm going to feel bad for Jimmy Carter when he goes, because I'm sure his funeral isn't going to be as over he top as H.W.s. Then again, I'm sure Jimmy Carter wouldn't mind it being as less.

76561198028549341.pngAddFriend.png

Something interesting is supposed to go here.