Jonesytime

Jonesytime Perma Gag Appeal

Name: Jonesytime

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:78317269

Gagged by: Lone Sniper Skeleton

Gag reason: I turned my microphone on for a span of 10 seconds, and I guess the quality wasn't the greatest(static/fan sounds)

Why you should be ungagged: I was gagged because I simply turned my microphone on. I also turned my microphone off after I realized it wasnt making the most enjoyable noises. I made no references, nor did I even speak a word. I was permagagged by Lone Sniper Skeleton without a 5 minute gag warning, which is required in the rules. I should have been given a 5 minute gag, as it was the first "warning" I should have received. He also commented "Fuck the Rules" and "I'm my own rules"(as seen in screenshot)  in response to my questioning of his decision to perma gag me.

20190217224406_1.thumb.jpg.e7d3eea8d69e946847b7d8c71c023bfa.jpg

Posted  Edited by Lone Sniper Skeleton

Reason for gag; I've gagged you twice before for the quality of your mic, and the fact that you don't talk, just turn it on to make the annoying noise the mic produces.

Gag stays till further notice.

And my statement in the chat stands.

EDIT: Twice in the whole 4 days I've resumed activity might I add.

Edited by Lone Sniper Skeleton

1289603434_Addaheading.png.eadfebe80166124e1eaa8a5d7a6442df.png1941766073_Addaheading(1).png.2c1fac40b4dfe13ef401709e1570aa01.png

@Boomer  please stay out of ban appeals unless you have direct evidence or are the one making the appeal