Joedec

Karma banned

Posted  Edited by Joedec

Name:G-man

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:86619279

Banned by: console

Ban reason: low karma

Why i should be unbanned: i should be unbanned because there were few people on the server at the time, and there was a lot of rdm and t baiting, 99% of the innos i killed were for good reason, either shooting at me or shooting at others, i normally never get karma banned and when i do it's due to extreme RDM in the server, unfortunately it happened again. I think i have only been banned twice, both of which was for karma ban and both situations were the same as this, i don't see any reason to keep me banned since i hate RDM and always call admins to take care of it, so i don't think i should be kept banned for something like karma which can be lowered when t baiting or mass rdm occurs. Also i was banned at around 760 karma, which i don't think it banned me last time until 650.

Edited by Joedec

Posted  Edited by JadedJade - Edit Reason: Forgot Color text.

You have a mass RDM ban aswell from a few months ago, Care to explain that?

image.png.c1cc2ba51beb89e2ec0a7c9ee1ab6ded.png

Edited by JadedJade
Forgot Color text.

Forums_Signature_2.thumb.png.eb9483016048e8a57363a03685f78b10.png

Posted  Edited by Joedec
5 hours ago, JadedJade said:

You have a mass RDM ban aswell from a few months ago, Care to explain that?

image.png.c1cc2ba51beb89e2ec0a7c9ee1ab6ded.png

My karma was low and i got karma banned, for some reason pancake banned me for mass RDM before i could even get karma banned even though it was not like i was going around purposely murdering everyone. So far in my history of GFL i never mass rdmed on purpose or killed several people with the intent to RDM, only because of t baiting or accident.

Edited by Joedec

The karma doesn't update until after the round, which you'd have been banned before you could see it dropped more. 

Now the mass doesn't have to be intentional. You could be assuming someone was a t 3 times (or 2 and damage a third) and get banned. The big issue is if you thought the ban was false, why didn't you appeal it? Seems more like an admission if you don't contest it. 

Your karma ban only has less than 7 hours remaining, an appeal wouldn't do much good at this point in time unless you really want to hop on asap. 

I personally suggest just closing this due to previous bans and time remaining. 

A tip for future playing: if you go after every single player who does something traitorous, you're going to keep collecting bans. 

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Joedec
6 minutes ago, WigglesWorth said:

The big issue is if you thought the ban was false, why didn't you appeal it? Seems more like an admission if you don't contest it. 

I did think the ban was false and i did try to appeal it but they kept it, it's only 7 hours so i don't really care if i get unbanned before then i can wait it out. 

Edited by Joedec

2 minutes ago, Joedec said:

I did think the ban was false and i did try to appeal it but they kept it, it's only 7 hours so i don't really care if i get unbanned before then i can wait it out. 

I apologize, davoony linked me after I posted 

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

Just now, WigglesWorth said:

I apologize, davoony linked me after I posted 

No problem, i don't see the option to close the thread i don't think i ever did it before so if anyone wants to close this for me or unban me now they can, ty for help everyone involved.

I'll let you ride the rest of this one out, Next time your Karma is low, Stay in spec for awhile, Pretty sure that still lets your karma go up every round.

If you get another Kban again you'll likely be unbanned, but it'll be the only one for awhile.

Sincerely, Senior Admin Davoony.

Forums_Signature_2.thumb.png.eb9483016048e8a57363a03685f78b10.png