FiveGodzillasatHenry

PMuted Appeal

Name: FiveGodzillasatHenry

PMuted by: WuffyWuf

Reason for PMute: Chat Spam

I never wanted this, but I want to be unmuted. I'm iconic in the server because I tryhard, but that's how I am (can be annoying or normal). I will maintain my wrongful action limited as possible. Don't make me RAGE in the game or I'll become toxic and out of control. NEVER!!! I don't care if people hate me, become friends, or whatever, just a teenage boi that enjoys HNS. Thank you.

Posted  Edited by ScourgeMBC

As long as you can prove that you won't chat spam AND bring down your occasional agitation as much as you possibly can, then we will consider unmuting you, as you really cannot do any harm and chat spam currently, and you don't chat that often when you are online.

Good Luck on the Appeal ~ Scourge 

Edited by ScourgeMBC

[Signature]

Achievements

• 2 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by BrotherWolf
12 hours ago, Zexired said:

@BrotherWolf (AKA Wuffy)

Tagging, since he is most likely not aware of this appeal.

On 3/12/2019 at 9:52 PM, FiveGodzillasatHenry said:

Name: FiveGodzillasatHenry

PMuted by: WuffyWuf

Reason for PMute: Chat Spam

I never wanted this, but I want to be unmuted. I'm iconic in the server because I tryhard, but that's how I am (can be annoying or normal). I will maintain my wrongful action limited as possible. Don't make me RAGE in the game or I'll become toxic and out of control. NEVER!!! I don't care if people hate me, become friends, or whatever, just a teenage boi that enjoys HNS. Thank you.

Yep, wasn't aware about any of this. I'm totally okay with Five being unmuted, because I have zero screenshots to back my case up, but let me make something clear. Just because you get upset and can't control yourself on a game doesn't mean you have the right to chatspam. It's not anyone else's fault. If I had screenshots against you and I got this defense, I would be a lot harsher. This appeal wasn't the best and you blamed others in it for making a mistake that YOU did. Just be careful in the future.

Edited by BrotherWolf

-Brotherwolf