SilverBagel

Ban appeal for Minecraft TTT

Name: Silverbagel

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:163454666

Banned by: TheSadBandit

Ban reason: Having too many week bans (?)

Why you should be unbanned: I only had two week bans (the second one got replaced with a permaban), I just think that just 2 week bans for killing 3 people each (None of them happened the same round) isnt worthy of being called "Too many", but if 2 are considered too many, then I dont have trouble with that (I also have 4 console bans for having low karma, which im not proud of)

•  

last time i checked it should be a 1 month ban due to your previous bans instead of a perma. that was at least based on what @MilkMan (the server manager) had said.

Guest SkydivingSquid
Posted  Edited by SkydivingSquid

Attached is a screenshot of your ban history. You have [3] week bannable offenses on your account. 

October 7th - targeting 
October 25h - targeting 
November 3rd - mass

^ All three of these offenses occurred in a span of less than a month. . .

627367550_ScreenShot2019-04-26at6_53_47PM.thumb.png.f3e18f729d3d6644223b5880d13f0fa8.png

@motorsteak should have ban you for 1 month back in October, but you got off easy on that. 
@TheSadBandit upgraded your ban per
Admin ban guidance to permaban since it was your 3rd offense.

Guidance on 1w bannable offenses - (att mass, mass, ghosting, targeting, etc.)

1st offense:    
1 week ban
2nd offense:  1 month ban
3rd offense:   Permaban

In regards to your appeal, you didn’t give an explanation, offer an apology, or give a sincere plea asking for an Admin to unban you. Instead, you essentially said the ban was uncalled for and unjustified. . . 

Permabans are typically appealable after 1 year from the date of the permaban

Edited by SkydivingSquid

I won't accept this ban appeal. Squid gave a nice detailed description as to why the ban was issued, and how long someone must wait before appealing it. 

Wait out the 1 year, come back on 11/3/19 and appeal; and I'll see if my opinion changes, and if you have an appeal, or explanation, or apology.

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

• Guest locked this topic