zabe

BeanSparrow abuses his admin abilities

Name: zabe

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:471182005

Banned by: BeanSparrow

Ban reason: Ghosting

Why you should be unbanned: I was playing with a friend when I walked up to a body after BeanSparrow walked away from it. He aimed at me and told me to identify it in an accusatory tone. I said, "I'm not gonna ID it while you're aiming at me." He said, "Zabe is sus" then he RDM'd me. My friend WATCHED me get RDM'd by BeanSparrow and called it out over VOIP. B later in the round waeanSparrow said he was justified in killing me solely because I didn't ID the body. My friendtched BeanSparrow walk past an unidentified body and said "You're not gonna ID that?" and then my friend RDM'd him as revenge because BeanSparrow also RDM'd him the previous round. Immediately following him killing BeanSparrow we both got banned for "ghosting" but the only information I could've possibly "ghosted" was that he RDM'd me, but my friend already saw that himself when it happened. BeanSparrow abuses his admin powers and RDM's with zero consequences, he should have his admin revoked.

i watched the replay. I asked you why you didn't id a body. I didn't even say your name. you never idd so I killed you. I watched the death scene and your friend never  saw that. he was on the other side of tower where there was no way he could see it. and he proceeded to rdm me for not iding a body when 1 there wasn't 1 and 2 when I never said your name he still said I rdmed you. so I meannnnnnn

770524299_BS-Copy.jpg.37ff03c3ca97f48994e08654a361d046.jpg

MMMMMMM AHHHHHHHHHHHH (2).jpg