Whopper

Im new

Posted  Edited by Joshy - Edit Reason: Removed community name

Hello GFL Clan I stumbled upon your servers today and already like them.

I am Whopper and I surf allot.

I am currently an admin on <another community> but wanted to check you guys out.

Edited by Joshy
Removed community name

76561198286316001.png

Hey there, welcome to GFL!

I am happy to hear that you enjoy surfing! If you play a lot of Counter Strike: Source, you should come join us on the Surf RPG DM server!

Hey, welcome to our community!

I love people who are members/admins from other communities.  It means you're very open-minded and diverse, and I'm glad that you are giving us a chance and exploring opportunities with our community too.  I also came from another community, but I loved this one so much, that I chose to commit my time here :^_^: I hope that you really enjoy your time with us too, and I look forward to hearing about your ideas and insight too, or simply seeing you around enjoying what we offer.

I did edit your original post because we do have a rule against advertising.  I don't believe you had any negative intentions and were meaning to make a friendly introduction; so: You don't have to worry about any punishment or action for now, but please be consider this in future your future posts - I'm pretty sure you wouldn't appreciate it if we went to your home server and told people about our community (at least most other communities wouldn't appreciate this if your's happens to be an exception to what is generally true).

Anyhoo!  I think you are going to have a wonderful experience here.  Many cheers and thanks for posting!  We do offer Members some additional perks compared to guests, which you might consider applying for here.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

2 hours ago, Joshy said:

I did edit your original post because we do have a rule against advertising. 

Its ok I just resigned and don't believe that community deserves new players.

76561198286316001.png