Dogger

Admin Application - Dogger

Posted  Edited by Dogger

Name: Warren

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41009084

Play-time: 27.7 hours according to Gametracker.

Why do you want to become an admin?: I want to become an Admin on CS:GO Jailbreak because I hate when players break rules and I can not do anything about it. I want to help make the server a better place for new and recurring players and keep the server alive and new. I also want to become an Admin because I love the GFL community. I have been playing GFL for around 2 years and I have loved played on it from when I first joined up to now. Becoming an Admin would be taking another step into the community. I have previously been an Admin on GFL and it was an amazing experience. I loved staying up late on Teamspeak with all the other Admins on GMOD Jailbreak and got along with all of them. Although I love playing on Jailbreak as a Member, and I would love to start playing as an Admin. 

Why should we accept you?: You should accept me as an Admin for many reasons. First of all, I am extremely active. I started playing on the CS:GO Jailbreak server almost a month ago and I already have almost 30 hours. I am on my PC around 5+ hours a day and I will be reachable by Skype, Steam, Teamspeak and the Forums making me available to regulate the server very often. I know many if not all of the regulars and Admins on the server and I think I am decently respected by the majority of the player base. Not only am I active on the server, but I am active on the forums. I go on the forums every day and I love interacting with the community outside of the Jailbreak server. You will not see me on Teamspeak often because I do not know the password to anyone's channels, but if I am accepted as an Admin I will happily go on Teamspeak frequently. Furthermore, I know all of the rules to the server and I have great common sense when Administrating outside of the motd's guidelines. Finally, I have lots of Admin experience in many different areas. Although I have never been an Administrator in a CS:GO server before, I already know most of the Jailbreak server's commands so it will not be too difficult to teach me. As I stated previously, I used to be an Admin on GFL's Garry's Mod Jailbreak server. I had 200+ hours on that server and over 150 of those hours being an Admin. Not only that, out of the 1500 hours I have in Garry's Mod I have spent around 1000 hours administrating and managing servers. I have been Admin+ on countless servers, and I have even managed my own GMOD TTT server with a player average of 20. I'm sure you do not care about the names of these servers and I won't put any names in this application because to be honest I can not remember all of them. If you need me to list some of these servers please message me and I will try and recall their names. With all of my experience being Admin on all of these servers I know how to handle many situations that are not covered in the !rules. That is something not many other players can do. It is for these reasons that I think I would be suitable for an Admin position on the CS:GO Jailbreak server.

Extra information: Some extra information about me: I am a senior in high school, I live in Ottawa, the capital of Canada and my timezone if you can't tell from my location is EST with the time being 2:33AM at the time of this post. I believe I am an extremely well qualified for Admin and deserve a chance at becoming a Trial Administrator.

Thank you for taking the time to read and review my application,

Dogger.

Edited by Dogger

2 minutes ago, Natty said:

nice application, but -1 i feel like you're not really mature enough for the job. i feel like you also don't know the rules enough to be amdin. i really think you should clean up your act and then appli for amdin, when u get admin u need to be relly active and mor i think u should get ur time up and get familur with the server and its people i think u played for like 4 mints and decide to apply for amdin. 

But in my book its opposite day. So.... +1 from me. I remember when you were a GMod jailbreak admin and I really feel like you'd be that extra assurance to the admin team.  We have a pretty solid admin team right now and having you on the team would only be more positives to the server. You're really mature and you know the rules. I infact would love to have you on the admin team, even though we already have an adequate amount of admins with skill having you on the team couldn't hurt. Now you should add me on steam.

Final Judgement for me...... +1. I hope you get accepted 

Thank you Hatty, I was really confused when I started reading this but after reading it I didn't think you would have that many nice things to say about me :). I will definitely add you on steam.

Experienced, mature, knows the rules and is really fun to play with. 

+1 from me <3. 

3 hours ago, Natty said:

nice application, but -1 i feel like you're not really mature enough for the job. i feel like you also don't know the rules enough to be amdin. i really think you should clean up your act and then appli for amdin, when u get admin u need to be relly active and mor i think u should get ur time up and get familur with the server and its people i think u played for like 4 mints and decide to apply for amdin. 

wat. 

FOUR!

af02fa7937e52e213e7ae229a9245274.png.36b1e74241a2a2d661636a590b0bc367.png

Achievements

+1 

I'm going to wait for the rest of the staff before making a decision but heres my 2 cents;

Ive admin'd with chang and never had a problem with his judgement or punishments. Hes well over experienced in admining and is willing to expand into admining for csgo (even if it is new for him). His experience and friendly attitude on the server only benefits the community and I would be more than willing to accept him and train him as an admin on Jailbreak. 

Good Luck on the rest of the application Chang 

Image result for roo emotes

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Dogger

Just so you don't take my inactivity over the next 10 days into account upon reviewing my application, I want to inform the staff that I am going away to my cottage for 10 days starting tomorrow. I won't be able to play in that time since there is no computer available.

Edit: If I am able to get a stable connection on my phone I will still remain somewhat active on the forums.

Edited by Dogger

Posted  Edited by HackingPotato

Hello @Dogger

Thank you for applying for our server and congratulations your application has been accepted. Please check yo PM's and kindly fuck off.

Thanks,

Hacking

Edited by HackingPotato

Image result for roo emotes

Achievements