Mom

Scariest Movies

On 7/11/2019 at 10:29 PM, ZombieSurvivalist said:

Blair Which Project, kept me up all night.

Man I should’ve been more careful with this movie I’m really not sleeping tonight 

On 7/13/2019 at 7:36 PM, JoceyMeow said:

I just watched this cause you recommended it and it wasn't scary at all. I am upset. 😑

should've listened to me, i know a good horror movie when i see it, though i laughed throughout the nun movie. mostly because when i went to see it in the movie theater i went with my roommate, and we were making fun of the movie, and then there was a guy like 4 rows behind us who would scream at the top of his lungs during jump scares. "HOLY FUCK WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK WAS THAT, THAT SHIT SCARED THE FUCK OUTTA ME". gotta love daytona.

Former Gmod Prop Hunt Admin

Former Media Team Team Leader

Former Media Team GFX Member

4 hours ago, TheSadBandit said:

should've listened to me, i know a good horror movie when i see it, though i laughed throughout the nun movie. mostly because when i went to see it in the movie theater i went with my roommate, and we were making fun of the movie, and then there was a guy like 4 rows behind us who would scream at the top of his lungs during jump scares. "HOLY FUCK WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK WAS THAT, THAT SHIT SCARED THE FUCK OUTTA ME". gotta love daytona.

Scared the shit outta me..

zombie.gif.9f61cda00cc278f3206b18d15c4fe7f3.gif.1f008076e6c4f4e9413e07a2042164f4.gif