Mom

Favorite Halo Moment

With the Master Chief Collection coming to PC, what are some of your favorite moments in any halo game? For those who haven’t played, what is some stuff you are looking forward to?

My favorite moments are by far the last two missions in Halo Reach when you are just fuckin up some aliens with Emile. My other favorite has to be all the arbiter missions in Halo 2, The Arbiter and Rtas are such a cool duo in that game.

My favorite memory though is playing all the halo games with my brother though. We played the entire Halo 3 campaign in one night and they are memories I treasure a lot.

anywho, I love Halo so I want to hear what you guys love about it, too!

Oh damn dude you just hit the nostalgia button

My favorite moment was definitely when my friend and I flipped the Elephant on Sandtrap in Halo 3. It was a lobby full of my school friends and they all lost their shit over such a Herculean thing. We managed to cease the fighting for a few seconds before we got run over by brute choppers. 

Good times man

Can’t wait for MCC on Steam

2 minutes ago, big lemon said:

My favorite moment was definitely when my friend and I flipped the Elephant on Sandtrap in Halo 3.

Lmao yes and when it said “press b to flip...wait, how did you do that?”

I remember on Halo 3 some guy in a team slayer match invited the entire lobby of randoms to play Fat kid with him. It was fucking fun as hell. On Halo Reach I would always have friends come over and we'll play firefight or some missions together.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by VilhjalmrF

@Duck. here's a music video for Halo. Music wasn't in the game itself but still enjoyed this song with Halo as the video.

Also Halo Machinima was funny. @Mom dad still t bags to this day.

Edited by VilhjalmrF

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

I enjoy any Halo pvp, but Halo:CE especially. There are still servers around from 2005!

Also this video:

Contact me here or on Discord @Liloz01#9857

For help with anything Forum related: