Jacket and Ryan

One thing you should have

Ok I have noticed GFL does not have a Youtube Channel....so I think GFL should make a Youtube channel to show changes to are website or games.

(You don't have to it is just a Suggestion)

Ps: Or just have a channel where we can game on where each week somebody Could get chosen to make a video.

PPs: You could say no or yes to make the video.

PPPs: Maybe submit intros for GFL in the comments

ezgif-1-cdc6b920817a.gif.0e71bfca2884c5c3e15241e8d1666143.gif

"Execute Order 66."

-Emperor Palpatine

This isn't us?

https://www.youtube.com/user/GFLCommunity

If it's of interest to you, then I think @Snoopy might be someone you could talk to.  He's been requesting sick demos in this thread.

I haven't spoken to @Hannah so I'm not 100% sure, but it couldn't hurt to ask based on the Media Team Application thread (although I don't think it's open at the moment).

You can find all of this stuff in the Media forum category.  I'll keep your thread here since it's off-topic and doesn't affect post count.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

1 minute ago, Joshy said:

This isn't us?

https://www.youtube.com/user/GFLCommunity

If it's of interest to you, then I think @Snoopy might be someone you could talk to.  He's been requesting sick demos in this thread.

I haven't spoken to @Hannah so I'm not 100% sure, but it couldn't hurt to ask based on the Media Team Application thread (although I don't think it's open at the moment).

You can find all of this stuff in the Media forum category.  I'll keep your thread here since it's off-topic and doesn't affect post count.

THANK YOU JOSHY!!!!

ezgif-1-cdc6b920817a.gif.0e71bfca2884c5c3e15241e8d1666143.gif

"Execute Order 66."

-Emperor Palpatine

41 minutes ago, Joshy said:

Media Team is being redone or something like that so making an Application is pointless atm.

My point for you guys, there, was that you can contact people who were involved and see if they got some advice or resources to share.  My response was not dependent on the Media Team's status and I was trying to provoke a thought.  You don't have to wait for anything official; in fact: You can start it and work it...  if it's pretty darn good, people really like it, or maybe there is a lot of potential, then maybe we can make it official :B|: you're going to have a legacy and earn yourself a leadership role here.  This kind of thinking is honestly useful for real life goals.

WUT?  This is just a game, Joshy!  Psycho (possibly).  You're right: It is just a game, but your leadership and critical thinking skills expand beyond a gaming community.  If you look at how everything in this world is made, we like to use the same framework, strategies, approximations and simplifications across the board.  I can honestly say that my first experience in leadership was in a past RuneScape community during my early teens; I wasn't even one of the top dogs and never moved higher than what would be equivalent to a Operator/Server Admin here, but I applied what I learned and saw that it works.  You guys can do it too.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152