Posted  Edited by BeatBoxBattleMe

Discord Username: TheLittleMcCoy5#2511

SteamID: BeatBoxBattleMe

Roles:

Human Resources
Conflict Resolution

Hours available weekly: 2-4 Hours A Day

Why I would be a good fit for the team: 

*Read This Before Anything Else* - I applied for Human Resources and Conflict Resolution because I believe I could do either. If you only want me in only one of the areas, then feel free to place me there! 

I believe I would be a good fit for the team because of the experience I have had within and outside of GFL. Within GFL I am currently an admin on all TF2 server, Senior admin on Purge (PrisonRP now), and Senior Admin on PVKII. Along with that, I was given my first opportunity to become admin back in 2014 for Jailbreak and was a member acceptor before the new website was launched. I have been through thick and then when it comes with dealing with conflicts, helping newcomers out, and providing an overall great experience in the community. With my personality alone, I believe I am fit to be not only someone who can deal with resolving conflicts, but bring forth a friendly face that everyone will remember. 

As for outside of GFL, I have 5 years of work experience in the restaurant business. While working in this business I have had to deal with customers 24/7. Although this is online where people will say whatever they want, I solely believe this experience in real life will help hugely with how I deal with conflicts or newcomers!

In conclusion, I am a friendly person, who can not only handle complicated situations but also be able to welcome newcomers with open arms. As of free time in my personal life, I am about to be back to college, so I will surely have more than enough time to be active within the community!   

Prior experience: 

Current Experience: 

- Senior Purge Admin  (PrisonRP)

- Senior PVKII Admin

- TF2 HighTower Admin

- TF2 2Fort Admin

- TF2 2Fort #2 Admin

Past Experience: 

- Gmod Jailbreak Admin

- Member Acceptor 

Public Relations members, please +1 or -1 this application with an explanation for your vote.

Edited by BeatBoxBattleMe

I enjoyed this app. Good, solid structure and reasoning. 

I'll probably only bring you in (depending on votes of course) to HR as CR is still ind development and I had enough people waiting to see what happens with it. 

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements

HUGE +1 

Beatbox is probably one of the most dedicated people I have met in GFL and I even recommend him for PVK manager. He is very chill and calm and just look at his experience. Good luck! 

jitticus

Posted  Edited by DaLaw

Beatbox my baby, my little cutie, my chubster.
Not gonna vote because you are my dear friend.
But I am going to add my experiences.

- Admin for MANY years (Since 2014? I believe, started around and a bit before myself)

- Willing to help out without recognition (Even though we both joke about roles lmao)

- WANTS to help out.

- A wonderful person to rant to.. (Hahaha.. you know the stories Beat, gotta love Purge huh)

- One of the better people in GFL to be completely honest

Only cons are

- Work/College hours (Which most of us have anyways)

- Can be a bit annoying.. YEAH THATS RIGHT I SAID IT.

- Too many responsibilities but you can handle it and I know I should not talk :lenny:

My only concern is directed to CR itself and like Rival said, it's in developement.

Edited by DaLaw

GFL Ranks

[Former] Manager for Purge/DarkRP.                 

[Former] Manager for AWP 24/7

[Former] Senior Badmin for the old Purge.

[Former] Senior Badmin for the new Purge.             

[Former] Senior Admin for Hightower. 

[Former] Server Admin for 2Fort. 

[Former] Server Admin for 2Fort 2

[Former] Human Resources.  

[Bans] Old Purge - 400+

[Joined] 2012-2013.

Achievements

15 minutes ago, Mejilla said:

It's about time I'm able 

I do have to agree with Dalaw about the hours you will have available, but I know you'll get to things whenever you can. With that, I wish you luck stupid. :yes:

Y’all cuties. Like I said, I move down to college this Friday hopefully. Once I’m down there I will have a TON of time to come on. Thank you for the feedback 5Headilla 

11 hours ago, RivalRevival said:

I enjoyed this app. Good, solid structure and reasoning. 

I'll probably only bring you in (depending on votes of course) to HR as CR is still ind development and I had enough people waiting to see what happens with it. 

Also, I had to go into College mode with this app. Not much to talk about, but tried my hardest to make it “professional”. So thank you 😄 

Right so, i'm just gonna jump into this.

Just about The Only concern i had with this application, is how well your Activity would be.

But it seems you've gone on record to say that your activity would increase Once you can focus on college again, So at worst, I'll remain skeptical

Other than the Activity concern, i've seen, and heard, nothing else that would Warrant me to -1 your Application.

You have PLENTY of experience for this, Server Staff across Multiple Servers, Aswell as being a Former member Acceptor from way back.

I don't know you all that well, nor have i seen you around that much myself, but from what i have seen, You're way more than qualified to do Either HR, or CR (Though, i'm voting on HR specifically)

I've heard nothing but good things about you from Your peers and the Likes, And if they believe you'd be a good fit here i see no reason to Disagree with them.

All of them have Made Fair and Valid Points, Which is why i'm being a bit more Lenient on the Activity, It was addressed by all parties, now it's time to see it in Action.

Good luck with the App, my Guy, +1

(Disclaimer, I just woke up, i will likely be coming back and Fixing up most of my Statements when i'm more Awake, At the end of the Day, it's still a +1 unless Anyone or Anything comes along and shows me ANYTHING that would prove you aren't fit for Either role)

Have a Nice Day!

Sincerely, Human Resources Davoony.

Forums_Signature_2.thumb.png.eb9483016048e8a57363a03685f78b10.png

5 hours ago, JadedJade said:

Right so, i'm just gonna jump into this.

Just about The Only concern i had with this application, is how well your Activity would be.

But it seems you've gone on record to say that your activity would increase Once you can focus on college again, So at worst, I'll remain skeptical.

I finally moved down to college on Friday and had my pc set up about a day ago. Since then I have put much more time in my activity (even though it’s been about a day or two), but I am planning to keep this up. 

I understand the concerns, but it should be uphill from here! I appreciate the +1 and maybe we can talk sometime in the future if you want! Again, thank you for the +1! 

• 4 weeks later...

I have to ask since CR is disbanded Entirely, Are you fine with just being Human Resources, Or would you like to Apply for EC aswell?

When i get around to cleaning up the PR side of the forums i'll be making a Final decision on this Application, So take your time, But please do get back to me.

Have a Nice Day!

Sincerely, Public Relations Leader, Davoony.

Forums_Signature_2.thumb.png.eb9483016048e8a57363a03685f78b10.png

Posted  Edited by BeatBoxBattleMe
On 9/4/2019 at 7:29 PM, JadedJade said:

I have to ask since CR is disbanded Entirely, Are you fine with just being Human Resources, Or would you like to Apply for EC aswell?

When i get around to cleaning up the PR side of the forums i'll be making a Final decision on this Application, So take your time, But please do get back to me.

Have a Nice Day!

Sincerely, Public Relations Leader, Davoony.

I would be most comfortable as HR as of right now. If you all do need people for EC, then I would not mind helping out. I am just personally not someone who would have the greatest ideas for events. If that makes sense! However, I could put my 2 cents in for input and ideas  😅

Edited by BeatBoxBattleMe

• 2 weeks later...

I would like this to be closed. Kinda sad to say because it was coming up to its 2 month anniversary. 

Anyways, I am not as interested as I was once before. Along with that, I feel that the application has been opened for too long. Thank you guys so much for the positive feedback. Seriously, thank you but I believe that I would not be able to fulfill this role with everything I got right now. However, in the future I may apply again if I think the time is right! 

Again, I cannot thank you enough for the feedback. Take care guys ❤️