Ghost_Assassin

Mass shooting at gay nightclub in Orlando

28 minutes ago, Addy said:

f1bc0038f8a1278810959bb8bb4a2f22.png

You never know, with these new bimbos running for president, any amendment could be violated. The 1st, 2nd, 8th, and 14th (maybe even more) have been violated around the country already.

PS: I said "should" , not will. Nonetheless, I see your point.

3 hours ago, LittleRing said:

The cops shouldn't murder terrorists. They should be tortured instead and make it painful. Paper cuts and habanero sauce poured on them. Have huge slashes in their arms and salt poured on them. Lastly have their legs in a meat grinder and slowly have their legs gnawed away. 

It would be a waste of time, just line them up and use 2 bullets through their skulls.

02-416x277.jpg

4 hours ago, Cypher said:

Largest mass shooting ever in the USA. Sad, but this kind of stuff happens all over the world. Be happy that this isn't an every day occurrence here. 

Yeah be happy for that, and use extreme force and law in order to prevent and cause fear in those who want to do these things so it won't become something daily like around this area, but from what I know mass shootings are already somewhat of a regular event in the US.

02-416x277.jpg

Holy cow. RIP.

On 6/12/2016 at 6:01 PM, Major_Push said:

And people are already calling it a hoax. gg. 

Some people are stupid for calling it hoax. They're just like some people who thinks moon landing is fake.

76561198043643390.png

9 hours ago, Benroyjam said:

Holy cow. RIP.

Some people are stupid for calling it hoax. They're just like some people who thinks moon landing is fake.

I am waiting for the people to blame the Zionist Conspiracy.

02-416x277.jpg

Horrible stuff like this is allowed to happen thanks to America's dumb and stupid gun laws. Guns are horrendously easy to get over there. If you've got the money, you can buy it. I would have thought they would have changed the law after the last mass school shooting.

11f4263ab6c30a3489f8db3145340861.png

So everyone is listing their former stuff so I'll just be cool and list mine :3

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

Posted  Edited by CheapTactic
3 minutes ago, Snoopy said:

Horrible stuff like this is allowed to happen thanks to America's dumb and stupid gun laws. Guns are horrendously easy to get over there. If you've got the money, you can buy it. I would have thought they would have changed the law after the last mass school shooting.

The gun laws need tweaking, its not only the gun problems but clearly a 'moderate pacifist' problem too.

Still don't see how that guy got a gun legally if he was investigated a few times, that is truly retarded I agree.(I read that he worked as a security personal too).

But lets admit it, if he had to get a gun, he would have gotten it maybe a bit harder, but he still could have been able to grab a gun like any normal criminal can get.

Edited by CheapTactic

02-416x277.jpg

3 minutes ago, CheapTactic said:

Still don't see how that guy got a gun legally if he was investigated a few times, that is truly retarded I agree.(I read that he worked as a security personal too).

They looked into him and deemed him as not a threat or couldn't find enough evidence to prove he was plotting/national risk. So he's still legally allowed to purchase weapons.

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

3 minutes ago, Snoopy said:

They looked into him and deemed him as not a threat or couldn't find enough evidence to prove he was plotting/national risk.

If so how does gun laws come to play here?He worked as a security personal, he would have guns legally due his job(and if I know correctly, countries in USA have certain bans for example magazine sizes),

Edited by CheapTactic

02-416x277.jpg

8 minutes ago, CheapTactic said:

If so how does gun laws come to play here?He worked as a security personal, he would have guns legally due his job(and if I know correctly, countries in USA have certain bans for example magazine sizes),

He would not have had access to large fully automatic guns like the one used in the shooting. If so, that is completely ridiculous. 

In America, per every 100,000 people 11 are killed using guns. Compare that to England where 0.25 people are killed a year per 100,000 people. America has the highest death rate by guns, in a well developed country, in the world. America is like the only well developed country to have a dumb law that allows everyone to bare arms and Americans are paying the price for it.

Yeah, you should be able to defend yourself and purchase small caliber weapons such as pistols for home defense but not bloody M16/M18, what ever they're called, fully automatic rifles.

13 minutes ago, Snoopy said:

He would not have had access to large fully automatic guns like the one used in the shooting. If so, that is completely ridiculous. 

In America, per every 100,000 people 11 are killed using guns. Compare that to England where 0.25 people are killed a year per 100,000 people. America gas the highest death rate by guns, in a well developed country, in the world. America is like the only well developed country to have a dumb law that allows everyone to bare arms and Americans are paying the price for it.

Yeah, you should be able to defend yourself and purchase small caliber weapons such as pistols for home defense but not bloody M16M/18, what ever they're called, fully automatic rifles.

True, but still, if I remember the law is in case of a rebellion no?There are no limitations to what kind of arms to carry(although I bet some already have such laws), they should be more smart, a guy who was a criminal or suspected as one shouldn't get a gun or work in any security place.

I wouldn't add the amount of irresponsible parents who leave their guns for kids or messed up teens to get them, it should be way stricter to get a gun and should involve many exams and checks every year while the person holds the gun, that is what I agree than just going into a shop and get me the experienced berd huntah  dem gunz in 3 deys.

Edited by CheapTactic

02-416x277.jpg

7 minutes ago, CheapTactic said:

True, but still, if I remember the law is in case of a rebellion no?There are no limitations to what kind of arms to carry(although I bet some already have such laws), they should be more smart, a guy who was a criminal or suspected as one shouldn't get a gun or work in any security place.

I wouldn't add the amount of irresponsible parents who leave their guns for kids or messed up teens to get them, it should be way stricter to get a gun that is what I agree than just going into a shop and get me the experienced berd huntah  dem gunz in 3 deys.

The law is there for something along the lines of if America gets invaded by a hostile country.  And I completely agree with you there. People should be more smart and things should be tougher to get. 

This was 10 minutes from my home and knew people that were sadly killed my uncle was a part of the swat force that was in the ending gunfight with the Shooter while raiding the night club there is a lot of conflicting Reasons why they didn't assault the building earlier but that's not my uncles chain of command he just takes orders to everyone that was going to try to say something about why the waiting for hours before making a move.....

the gun was an AR type rifle, the dead perp was already on the FBI watchlist due to visiting ISIS sites, before the shooting actually happened and yet he was still able to buy the rifle legally, the shooter called 911 three times pledging himself to ISIS before the shooting happened, his wife prior to the shooting was in contact with the fbi about him, within the last year the shooter did use a gay dating app and visited pulse times before now, he knew what he was doing when he did what he did and he had over 30 hostages before the swat moved in which hindered their ability to just raid pulse and and take down the shooter, these are all variables that cannot be helped and all we can do now is help the afflicted and try to prevent this from happening again

Achievements

:/It's a tragedy :( 

- Triggered -

Creative Team (GFX) 

Former Hide and Seek Manager 

Former Purge Admin

PM me for personal requests

Idk like it kinda sucks 2 suck unless you like sucking :B|:

Fᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤ

58 minutes ago, dedobeness said:

This was a tragic incident, and it sucks that people decide to make it about gun control, before the people suffering are taken care of.

Lets just ignore the reason why a lot of people die in USA?If it was a suicide vest, then it would be different(and more lethal), but this is a suspected extremist that still was able to get a gun with ease.

So of course this is a problem with Islamic extremism and gun control.

Edited by CheapTactic

02-416x277.jpg

4 minutes ago, CheapTactic said:

Lets just ignore the reason why a lot of people die in USA?If it was a suicide vest, then it would be different(and more lethal), but this is a suspected extremist that still was able to get a gun with ease.

So of course this is a problem with Islamic extremism and gun control.

I am not disagreeing with you, im just saying that before everyone jumps the gun on extremism and gun control we need to care for the injured and the families of the lost.