Milo_The_Orange

Should voting for maps be, Member and up only (ZE CSGO server) a Milo disscoussion

Hellow, my name Is Milo. I have come to talk about the voting in ZE servers, I took a long *hiatus from the server and I can see that the *New Fags* can be easily led astray by the big dogs with mics. While they may have the right idea, the general populace left to fend for itself, will have no idea of how to vote for right and wrong maps. I believe it is our duty as civilization, to bring laws and justice to these *savages* and let only the *Colonial  elite* Member's and up  vote. The general populace must also not be allowed to vote as Socrates’s  said "Socrates’s point is that voting in an election is a skill, not a random intuition. And like any skill, it needs to be taught systematically to people. Letting the citizenry vote without an education is as irresponsible as putting them in charge of a trireme sailing to Samos in a storm." and quote  the new fags should not be allowed to vote, they will be taught as they apply for membership. Most come to the server, vote for some crap that some big shot said with his mic, and then leave. If they needed to be members there would be a greater unity in our holdings. End point civ4.thumb.jpg.f4e98a9cf0985dab338065c8e07614a9.jpg

This could've easily been said in a more professional way. Example:

Make !votemap a member+ perk, the benefits of this would be *insert points here*

Not a terrible idea but I'm not seeing real benefit either. Its not gamebreaking or experience ruining

10.png

09d0b896183dbff5a60d2b2cc222695d.png

367262534_BOI.png.c132dc31a7816b5ef0a2142c6559bc4c.png

Achievements