Bae

3-Months VIP

I'm doing a giveaway for one user to be able to get 3 months of VIP, the original plan I wanted to do is 2 months VIP and the second winner to have 1 month of Supporter. However, I think selecting two winners might cause chaos for the most part since I've done it before in the past so I think it'll just get hectic if I do it again. 

RULES

• As stated in the giveaway rules, you must be a member or higher to partake in this giveaway. If you don't have membership, it's very easy to apply. You don't have to pay either.
  • Please do not participate if you're already a permanent VIP, there's utterly no point of you participating in this giveaway.
  • Please do not provide email address at all. I am directly sending the VIP through the forums, not through paypal or whatever payment method account you're thinking of.
  • You can get extra slots in the raffle drawing, meaning you can have your name in two or more slots for a better chance to win. Here is the list of things you can do and how much slots it'll give you.
    • My Steam Profile Comment Wall: Every two posts is worth 3 reserved slots. Post anything that relates to the giveaway.
    • Send me a PM as to why you deserve it, this is worth 2 reserved slots. The PM can be sent through forum or discord.
    • Send me a GIF image of your reaction to this giveaway on my forum profile. This is only 1 reserved slot. 
    • Send me a tweet or DM on Twitter for 5 reserved slots of what you like or don't like about GFLClan's Twitter. 

REQUIREMENTS

In order for me to know that you read everything and how to partake in this giveaway, all you have to do is two simple things. There will be a code within this thread informing that you read the information and a question regarding this giveaway. The question is What got you to partake in this giveaway? The key-code to this event is your favorite ice cream. You have to input both the answers to why you're participating and what your favorite flavor ice cream you like. You only need to post once in this thread to participate. I will manually check the reserve slots every six hours, but if new people join I'll check every hour.

Other than that, I hope you all enjoy this giveaway. This giveaway ends on November 1, 2019 on 11:59 PM EST. Each person that participates will be listed in the Google Doc. One last information regarding the reservation slots:

• Every 6 hours you can do any of the special reservation rule listed, it cannot be the same exact response more than once. 
    • Don't post something you posted six hours ago and you do it again the next six hour.
    • For example, let's say you posted a comment about how allie x adam is cute twice. You cannot submit that again six hours later.
  • You can help another participator win, by putting who you're helping, so this person can receive extra slots from you.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. 

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Me want VIP to have my cool beak on virtual face in TTT rot. I also like cookies in cream.

Posted  Edited by mbs

me want vip because mine running out also i like chocolet

Edited by mbs

.eJwVzEEOhCAMAMC_8ABaC0L0NwQJkogltJ42-_ddM_f5mGdeZjen6pAd4GiSeR5WlGeqxVbmepU0mtjMHZJqymcvtwrQhs6vHqMPjrYXOES3hCWsRIjR-UjQ-r8RO-5qvj_gJCIu.t46Loz1YH4dqwtzyP7UxuKymbe4Capture.PNG.4c9bc5dbf21f8a1679c5bd711f1f064e.PNG

Former Manager On Hide and Seek

Former Admin  on prop hunt

Former trail admin on breach 

Posted  Edited by nblock

me want vip because i want vip because i want vip because i want vip because i want vip because i want vip because i want vip because i want vip because i want vip because i want vip because mbs is a boomer and bruh my fav ice crem is chocolate chip cookie douh

Edited by nblock

Posted  Edited by lexy

me not want vip i had vip for 6 months in-game now im gucci. 

but at the same time why not. :shrug:

Edited by lexy

Token             

-Former Nerd-

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @Supreme leader 049 you have won the giveaway.

supreme.PNG.be6259a7f1ef2bb46d21851a09cf9446.PNG

nblock was removed due to being banned so I cannot put your name on here.

@LawMyl since you didn't read the instructions your name was also not inputted in the giveaway. So I apologize that your name was not on here. The instructions were very simple.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements