KaitoKiriyama

Rage Mechanics

Posted  Edited by KaitoKiriyama - Edit Reason: Specifications

General SCP Buff
Scps that require direct contact to work move faster when low health.
Three ways to implement and test, one should be chosen to make certain SCP's more viable.

SCPs worthy of this mechanic:
Basically any SCP without ranged mechanics.
(Feel free to comment about any SCP's that I may have missed.)

One of the following choices I think should be implemented to buff some of the more frustrating SCPs.
-Rage: When taking damage, you're temporarily faster than human running speed. (Lasts one second after taking damage.)
-Underdog: When an SCP is lower than 50% health, additional damage after this point increases their speed, 10% health makes them fast enough to catch up to humans.
-Overtaken: A combination of "Rage" and "Underdog." You never gain enough speed via "Rage" or "Underdog" alone to catch up. But when taking damage, you still gain a speed boost. You are faster than humans running only when you're both low health and are currently taking damage.

The purpose is to help the SCPs that don't really win games often and/or aren't fun to play due to base mechanics.

Edited by KaitoKiriyama
Specifications

Posted  Edited by Sprinklingmydoughnut - Edit Reason: Contradictory statement

106, 610, 689 and 939 are the only scps you listed that deserve this imo. I feel that 682, 372 and 096 could be buffed in other ways and 049 is fast enough. 1471 needs this more than anyone to be honest since her and 689 are hard to buff. With this being said, i like this idea. 

+1

Edited by Sprinklingmydoughnut
Contradictory statement

457 just needs faster speed in general. 682 just needs a better hitbox.

372 needs a bettee invis( can stay invis without it uncloaking every few seconds, but keep his name showing)

096, make his speed walking speed besides a turtle.

Number 15. Infinity War Spoilers. The last thing you want is Infinity War Spoilers, but that's what you might get.