* Are all of the above true: Yes

* Rank applying for: Admin

* In Game Name: xXCrusherXxFTW

* Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:86002568

* Server Play Time: 32 Hours

* Current role/server rank: Member

* Time Zone: CST

Past Experiences: No I dont but I would Like to learn from Rick

Why you want to be staff: I want to be staff because I only see one on and its rick that is always on and not the other admins/superadmins that is on.

Why are you better than other applicants?: I've had past experience of being a GameMaster because when there is no admin on and I am hosting my event Its like I am admin and patrolling the server till an actual admin gets on.

In a situation where someone is mass RDMing what would you do?: I would jail them warn them tell them not to do it again. If they do it again I will kick them, then ban them for Mass RDMing.

In a situation where someone is mic spamming what would you do?: gag them for a least a couple minutes and warn them, unmute them after those couple minutes. If they keep on doing it then I kick them, then gag them for the rest of the day

If you see Other Admins abusing their powers, what would you do?: I would Report them to @Nunti and @Happy and wait for them to get on and deal with it.

If someone is FailRping and won't listen to you, what would you do?: I would freeze them and tell them not to do it. If they keep on doing it I will kick them, then ban them if they keep on doing it when they come back.

What is a Minge? And what would you do if someone is minging?: A Minge is trolling a person or people that is asking them not to do it and they keep on doing it which makes the person that is being minged really angry and wants to kill them but they cant then it is failrp. I would Jail and warn them and tell them to stop it, kick them if they keep on doing it, then ban them if they come back and do it more aggressively.

Edited by xXCrusherXxFTW

Have Questions? Message me on here, steam, or discord!

Posted  Edited by RickGrimesTM - Edit Reason: obviously didnt read the app*

I honestly feel that we have way to many Gamemasters and need to cut down on them untill we get a good population.

Currently now the server is just gamemasters and the odd vip/member/user from time to time.

for now it's a neutral until I see a change in the server and we are desperate for new game masters.

We need to sort things out before anything can really happen. Honestly admin isnt a big deal right now I can handle a lot of things by myself and it's fairly simple because of low population so im just going to stay neutral until I see a change in the server/population spike.

Edited by RickGrimesTM
obviously didnt read the app*

Achievements