MrRaven

What is the strangest thing to happen to you in the past month.

What is the strangest thing to happen to you within the past month? For me it was finding a stranger passed out on my couch. (she was my roommates friend but he lives on the main floor of the house i live in the basement and he has a couch upstairs the girl could have used instead of my reading couch >_>)

Walked with my friend to Buffalo Wild wings since he wanted to pick up food. He went inside and I waited outside. Some random guy driving by stopped and asked me if I had a lighter for his cigar (Im 15...). I said no and he drove away. According to people I look like a pot head.

76561198088916523.png

I had weirdest dream this month, I was contacted by the Board of Directors and they gave me a demotion warning because I was a bad warden at Jailbreak, they said that if I continued being a bad warden, they would demote and ban me. 

FOUR!

af02fa7937e52e213e7ae229a9245274.png.36b1e74241a2a2d661636a590b0bc367.png

Achievements

well first off i just realized that my leg isnt real. I also didnt realize that i had a different shade on the bottom middle of my body. turns out that was just a random teenager that i somehow took while he was sleeping and had him tied in my basement. Weird what heroin does to the mind.