Rollnaway

Archive of GFL Religions

Posted  Edited by Rollnaway - Edit Reason: i did a fucky wucky

So many options, what do you choose? What are their beliefs? I'm here to definitively answer all of those questions, probably. A lot of them don't have much behind them but whatever we'll see.

blue slayer1453
One of the earliest known (by me at least), centralized around one man who came on breach, blue slayer1453. He's never came back since everyone honored him as a god but maybe he'll come back one day, lately he's been playing bloons tower defense battles on steam in the mean time. It all started when some random user by that name came on, played okay, and everyone thought it'd be funny or really did want to worship this guy. He was probably around 13 or 14 when he joined, and boomer wrote a bible about it (go find it yourself). It is probably the most forgotten religion here but there's probably still a follower or two out there, it doesn't really have too many beliefs, probably just your general "be kind" stuff. It is slightly similar to Christianity, it had popes and bishops and followers, etc. but it's loose. Hardly a religion at this point but you do you if you're interested in this one.

LAMP
Lamp is based around the notorious/famous leg lamp located directly to the right of the entrance zone gate with 106 next to it. The leg lamp is a lamp, that looks like a leg with fishnets on it. There was a bible of sorts made by some guy who's in the religion. Here it is. It happens to contain a reference early on to blue slayer1453, albeit misspelled, so perhaps this creator was in that religion before as well? Who knows. It was founded by, "Rollnaway" as well as "Grrreat Leaf" who supposedly can communicate to the leg lamp. All SCPs that are playable currently in breach appear to be priests, and presumably so are those who aren't implemented. Important examples would be, "-049. The Gunslinging Priest The Cure" for not having priest in his name, as well as "-939. The Fake Priest" because his priest title implies he might not actually be priest. They do ritualistic sacrifices of the "False" as well as normal people on top of just items. Also, he who flies must be executed apparently. Very cult like but they always claim that, "lamp is not a cult". If you asked me I'd say they are but if you're interested, go ahead and find the lamp. 

DOOMNACK GANG/The Doomnack
It's slightly loose to be a religion but recently a bible of sorts was made for it, linked here. If this "bible" is to be believed, Doomnack, the god of this religion sort of, was, "extremely funny and attracting many women." as well as being "born by God himself" which makes him Jesus I guess. You can read the rest for yourself if you're interested but long story short, he got admin, got demoted, got banned from GFL, and then came back and did more stuff. It's very loose and its more like  the apostles of Jesus as a story than a religion at the moment. Perhaps it will become a true religion later, but as of now it's only here to clear up some confusion.

Boomers
Followers of Boomer/White Diamond/vip retard will sometimes go by this name. They religiously will praise boomer after he was banned, this all started after boomer started going off on how GFL Breach is bad, etc. He attempted to get Breach blacklisted, which failed, but he allegedly has a Plan B, but only time will tell about that. It's a very tiny religion but I've heard rumors of it's expansion, but once again, it is to be seen.

The Gary
I personally know little about them, they act as if they are Christianity, but they seem excessively harsh about it. It's possible I'm misinterpreting what they are promoting on the Discord. They claim Gary has love in his heart for all, even though he was banned from GFL. My opinion on them is generally negative, and I feel like they're up to something no good. But if you have reasons for me to believe otherwise, please inform me.

SCRUMT
Technically not yet a religion but it seems like it could probably turn into one. I'm calling it Scrumt, named after someone who was banned from the discord the day I made this post (30th of Janurary, 2020.) for something I'm unaware of, presumably suspicion of being an alt of a banned user. Time will tell if it truly becomes anything but they definitely had followers for the day.

That is all widely known "religions" on the server as far as I know, but more will arise over time. I would not be surprised if "The Gary" attempts something on breach, but I could be wrong. If any more arise I'm sure religious texts will appear about them on the forum. If enough do I'll write about them again, we'll see though.

Edited by Rollnaway
i did a fucky wucky