BigFatPiggyBear

BigFatPiggyBear's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: OneGiantHammer

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:0:445289709

Banned by: 

Unsure, GFL sourcebans does not say anything about my ban, nor does the servers.

Ban Reason: "Cheating"

Why should you be unbanned

For one, I don't know why I was banned in the first place. I still would like to understand that more. It says "Cheating", but I don't know specifically what it is; ghosting, hacking? And what evidence is there? I would like to see that. Sure, I do RDM on occasion, and was recently banned from the server for a week, but I do genuinely like the community we have here and would love to stay apart of it. Thank you very much for taking the time to read this.

I can't really find your ban, your steamID shows as not banned and your last ban being on 02/25/2020 for Mass RDM and leave. Are you sure you are banned? If so, could you please provide a screenshot, would help trying to find your ban.

Cheers!

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

Try joining a server again and then look for your name on the Lastest Players Blocked on our sourcebans and click on it https://sourcebans.gflclan.com/index.php?p=home

image.png.73731c40c088c2db731f9838d48255c0.png

This should pop up

image.png.f38123be7f082db8ee64731cdc268532.png

Click on the ban details and screenshot and post the ban info

We've had this problem before where people have been banned for something unrelated, maybe an ip of someone else affected you as well? 

iWRtIsJ.jpg

Achievements