FLOSHO

FLOSHO's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: FLOSHO

Steam ID (or steam profile link): 76561198072282680

Banned by: 

Kirito_dualswords

Ban Reason: Mass RDM with C4 as inno

Why should you be unbanned

The people died consensually, I was proven and had a C4. The boys told me to plant it because it was a "traitor test", but all 6 people involved knew what would happen when they tried to disarm it. None of them reported me, and were telling Kirito that it was fine, it was all consensual but Kirito still banned me. Please unban me, im just trynna play TTT with y'all.

proof.JPG

well here are the reasons why i banned you. A. i told you not to plant the C4 because Inno's planting C4 on the server is a nono. and 2. you killed 3 people with it which is bannable. i consolted my fellow admins about it and stuff and i decided to ban you for it. pictures down below shot it.

Flosho ban stuff.PNG

Flosho stuff.PNG

Im not arguing about that, im simply appealing. But thanks for providing the screen shot i did not see your message of do not plant it so at least know i was not ignoring it i just didnt see it. And the second reason, the people who died said they didnt want to report me. Democracy said dont ban flosho, kirito said ban flosho no matter what the people say. Sad times dudes, just unban and lets get back to having fun

Okay I'm sorry, my C4 days are over 😢 if i get ahold of a C4 as an inno i promise to plant it only so i can destroy it immediately. But not near people cuz then theyre gonna think im arming it lol

After discussion with staff, we have decided to let this one slide. It appears to be a consensual agreement for the parties involved and I believe that the Rules should be applied equally and not exclude people from consensual RDM regardless of rank. However, Keep in mind if this situation arises again without consent, your ban will stay given your record of bans. It has been made known that these things are allowed as long as all parties involved are okay with it. We apologize for any confusion and inconvenience this ban has caused. Have fun on our server and stay out of trouble. :) 

If you have any questions you can ask either myself, @Magiconix, @Duck., or @JadedJade.

Achievements