The__Fireman's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: The__Fireman

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:1:51172384

Banned by: 

KeiraJJ

Ban Reason: RDM/Leave

Why should you be unbanned

Dear Administration,

Let me paint you a picture, I am a T sitting in spawn on innocent_motel, there's more than five innocents just chilling in the spawn area. I buy my holy do a quick scan and don't see any Ts. I uncork that baddy and toss it. Lo and behold, unbeknownst to me I killed a fellow T. Upon my death I answer my report telling them something along the lines of "my b man, i didn't see you there." This I'm certain of, the following recountment I am not as sure of. I believe I waited till the round ended and then I decided I was gonna head to bed. I had not received a notification about whether or not i was forgiven so the report was no longer on my mind. I for one usually forgive someone if it's an honest mistake like that so I assumed they would too. Unfortunately they did not. This being said I had then RDMed and left which is against the rules. Had I known I was not forgiven or was not going to be forgiven I would have stayed taken my slay and then retired for the night. I understand I was in the wrong both for not calling out to my fellow Ts and leaving before the report was handled and a slay was given out. I would be grateful if my ban was revoked so I could enjoy some good old fashioned TTT fun this evening. 

Thank you for your time,

The__Fireman

big signature below

flyingjoes_signature.png

thanks you to @Aura

me.png

~~~made by @King_Wailord~~~