Bae

Computer Loading Problem

I'm hoping this is a correct place for this. So everytime I turn on my computer, the only thing that loads after hours of waiting, is chromiumskypediscordbandicamgyazo, and steam. Everything on my computer is just nada, nothing. My desktop is just empty, and yes it does have things on it. When I try opening things on photoshop, gimp, paint, or even word. It freezes and closes automatically. I tried running virus scans, nothing pops up. Also, whenever I open my folder drive, it freezes the entire computer and when I try closing or using it, it closes automatically after it freezes. And I have to reopen it every single time and it gets truly annoying. 

I'm currently removing files and programs I don't need or use. The programs I've recently installed this month were these in the listing (It only started acting this way this entire month, so all the things I'll be listing are things from within this month):

• Steam games/APPs
    • Clicker Heroes
    • Deep Under the Sky
    • Gems of War
    • LYNE
    • Maplestory
    • Melody's Escape
    • PV&K 2
    • I recently used a new steam skin called Air.
  • Avast SafeZone Browser & antiVirus
  • Facebook Games App
  • Mumble
  • (Will add the rest later, my computer won't load the files at all. sooooo yeah)

7915ac8ba586aaf58bc932b8367f970e.jpg9134545ce10e94495ced76fed4911a4b.png

It used to not take this long to load, and once it reaches the end of the bar for select part, it stops loading and it closed automatically afterwards.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Is it a laptop or a Desktop?
Can you post your specs?

~~~

From what I see it can probably be:

•Memory Leaks 

- not sure about this one but is a possibility

•A faulty HDD

- If it is a laptop, did you ever drop it recently? HDD's are extremely sensitive to this kind of things and they tend to break easily.

~~~

Things you can try doing:

If it is a prebuilt/laptop, the manufacturer usually makes a fabric state backup, so I would recommend you go back to that state. You WILL loose your files.

I really can't think of anything else right now, sorry. I will reply once you post more details about your computer.

yeah.gif

Desktop

I'm not exactly sure what to put for specs so I'll just put everything

OS Name - Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
Version - 10.0.10586 Build 10586
OS Manufacture - Microsoft Corporation
System Manufacture - PowerSpec
System Model - B639
System Type - x64-Based PC
Processor - Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz, 3201 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date - American Megatrends Inc. 1023, 10/23/2012
SMBIOS Version - 2.7
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) - 8GB
Total Physical Memory - 7.70GB
Available Physical Memory - 2.37GB
Total Virtual Memory - 15.6GB
Available Virtual Memory - 8.27GB
Page File Space - 7.87GB
Hardware Abstraction Layer - Version = "10.0.10586.589"
Baseboard Manufacture - ECS
Baseboard Name - Base Board

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

I had a similar problem with my computer a few weeks ago but not as extreme. It would take 10 minutes to even show my desktop and the only program I could use was Task Manager. I solved it by uninstalling Origin (the update I got for it messed my whole computer up). You could try to do a system restore which allows you to restore your computer to a previous date before a particular windows/app update was installed, but System Restore is disabled by default on Windows 10 so you will have to check and see if you have it enabled.