lilnutsack

lilnutsack's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Lil Nutsack

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86480795

Admin that banned you: Beaker and someone else

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): perma gag and also perma mute

Why should you be unbanned?

Because I prayed to god for forgiveness after saying such foul things like the n word and other homophobic slurs (even though I'm bisexual I can still be homophobic apparently). When I told my mom why i was crying she beat me with a wooden spoon and made me wash me mouth out with soap. I've gotten enough punishment for what i've said on this server and I really enjoy this server, but I can't fully enjoy it without talking in any form. It ruins the game and I think as a VIP I somewhat deserve forgiveness. Please find the kindness in your heart to make this kid happy once again. 

Thanks, your cumslut: lil nutsack

foul things like the n word and other homophobic slurs"  Thanks for telling me what I already know, but can I get ungagged and unmuted otherwise i'm not playing on this server for another "4 months". 

The thing is, you keep making the same mistakes over and over. You kept saying you'll stop doing it, but you continue behave differently and wrong.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements