MrRalgoman

MrRalgoman Ban Appeal

Posted  Edited by MrRalgoman

oh2rlSm.png

So, this TRIAL admin and his friend were harassing me non stop while I was trying to play. According to the rules and this TRIAL admin you can say "no" after a kos to make sure that everyone knows that you are taking back your kos. I'm not sure how these two know each other, but their relationship is infringing on this TRIAL admin's ability to effectively administrate the server. I was pushed off a cliff by the TRIAL admin's friend. When I reported the person, the TRIAL admin ignored the report and when I questioned him in admin chat he said, "I'm sick of your shit Ralgo" and banned me for a day.

Here is proof of their "friendship" as you can see, they are both joking about my slay and how it happened to be on my T-round.

o01hFZH.png

This was of course, a slay for "karma baiting". Apparently, in this TRIAL admin's mind, when someone is killed by a kos that was clearly taken back and not meant in chat and in voice is still worth a slay for "karma baiting" w/e the fuck that even is.

I would suggest an investigation into this TRIAL admin's abilities. It seems like the application process is not full proof, I cannot see how someone like this could ever become a TRIAL admin in such a prestigious community.

Edited by MrRalgoman

Was watching for this, here's what started all of this.

new5.png

{Brucie} had accidently kosed you pre round, he even called it off (as stated in the report, I later slayed as I gathered more information). 

The following rounds, you took it into your own hands to get revenge by doing this.

new7.png

I passed it off at first, but when I realized this was having an effect on the game, (constant spam, realized this was intentional since you were following him) I warned you for Karma Baiting. Since people had actually started to pick out Brucie/attack him.

new2.png

Brucie ended up taking damage from this round of false kosing and taking them away. I soon kicked you since I knew this was no accident, and I had given you prior warning to doing this.

new1.png

Eventually this report rolled around. (There was a map reset)  At this point I had enough, I gathered my evidence to support a trolling ban. You were not only trolling {Brucie}, but karma baiting too. This whole time, {Brucie} was reporting MrRagloman with his side of the story, which aligned best with death scenes, chat logs, damage logs, shot logs, etc. The constant chat spam, and consistent false reports made it obvious to me that you were trolling. This whole time {Brucie} only killed you falsely once, when you had tried to KOS him when he was a Detective. That was the last full round you played before I had finished gathering my evidence, the decision to ban you was made two rounds prior to that.

Ex TTT 24/7 Minecraft Admin.

Is Pretty Classy Too.

pyros.png.80bfa2fe08c28c8e48c94bc69e9b0f2a.png

7 hours ago, MrRalgoman said:

I would suggest an investigation into this TRIAL admin's abilities. It seems like the application process is not full proof, I cannot see how someone like this could ever become a TRIAL admin in such a prestigious community.

I asked you to use the Ban Appeal format, not add this to your ban appeal. 

Ex TTT 24/7 Minecraft Admin.

Is Pretty Classy Too.

pyros.png.80bfa2fe08c28c8e48c94bc69e9b0f2a.png

Name:

Steam ID:

Banned by:

Ban reason:

Why you should be unbanned:

edit it to make is like this or you can wait out your ban lol

If you wish to make an admin report. 

PM Violator and Classy with proof of abuse and it will be dealt with. 

I may give you stage 7 cancer 

Ultimately, unless otherwise stated, it looks like Classy is keeping the ban, and has supplied proof along with his side of the story. If Violator does not object then I would suggest closing this.

GIF.gif

37c6a160ff76e7ef7db4db7df0d50dc3.png

9d668bb6162aaa048432fe2935d30458.png

129ef22cb8471b6c808a1ce582f493aa.png

7f018283383ed2d1d0bd4cafeb1e87ac.png

bce96f456cff8113e7d9e5c2c6f65fff.png

v1.png

So, one player can KoS me and then get away with it by saying "no". But I cannot? I made sure that after my accidental KoSes that it was clear that I was taking them back and that they are not valid, with the in chat no and more clearly over voice chat. I am not liable for anyone who cannot read or hear. I apologize for anything that could have happened because of my RETRACTED KoSes but according to the rules AND this trial admin I am not in the wrong.

I hope that Brucie recieved proper punishment for this,

9 hours ago, TheClassyBandit said:

This whole time {Brucie} only killed you falsely once,

As you stated it was false, this happened to be the round that I was banned, so I can only assume he went without punishment. Go figure because they are friends. 

Obviously,

o01hFZH.png

Uhhhh

Rag, you've been in this server long enough to know better 

Brucie did it once

He did not spam chat 

Admins are friends with alot of players guess what, that's what happens when you admin a server, but as admins we don't look at our friends differently it's part of being an admin 

Move on an wait it out, it's almost expired 

Achievements