Cpt.Haxray

TTT 2 Role Suggestion: Serial Killer

Making this a forum thread instead of a discord post due to being a rather long suggestion.

Description:

The Serial Killer is a role hostile to everyone but themselves, and wins if they're the last person alive(Not counting stuff like Jesters or non-role claiming Amnesiacs, obviously). They start with a special item known as the Tracker, which acts like a super radar, showing everyone's outlines through walls. Additionally, they have their own unique shop separate from the Traitor and Detective shops. 

Reasoning for why it would be cool:
I originally passed on suggesting the role due to sounding too similar to a more boring Jackal, but there is a lot of potential with giving the role its own unique shop and items. I've gone around and picked out a few I think would be great. Of note, is that there is only a single addon on the workshop i can find that has built in support for the Serial Killer, so these would likely require modifications to be exclusive to his shop and not available in other role shop. I suggested a bunch as follows that I feel would work well. 

Links to Important Stuff:
Serial Killer Role: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1363905854

Serial Killer's Tracker Item(Should make it not spawn in D or T shops): https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1795511061

Items:

+1, this is a well-rounded suggestion that would offer something different than the Jackal or Restless and would change up how rounds go for the better.

Achievements