Jump to content
 Share

Coomi

Coomi's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Recommended Posts

Steam Name(s): Coomingo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:222370430

 

Admin that banned you: Edge

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server ban

 

Why should you be unbanned?

The reason I should be unbanned is because honestly it 4-5 minutes of me just shit talking him. The permgag itself is a fine punishment and I have no complaints over it, I do understand what I said shouldn't have been said in the first place. Now to give a little backstory of why I was upset at this guy, he's just been a prick that whole week. 1. He was harassing 2 of my friends which I already found very annoying and two, he was being a cuck constantly asking for echo to be demoted over a slay he believed to be false. Also, I tried reaching out to other staff when I saw the ban was extended and I got no communication back. I thought it was because of my previous gags and stuff but after talking with another staff I remembered I was already perm-muted before and didn't get banned. So my question is why did this ban get extended for a week for 5 minutes of me saying "this guy is shitty, he's a dickhead and I hate him" it seems really unfair because I know personally some days I get harassed for 30+ minutes for my voice or whatever and they get a nice warning. (And if someone starts thinking "it's all your previous mutes/gags" most of those are me just saying an offhand comment at someone and not similar to this situation. I didn't shit talk him before that day or even interacted with him, it was not consistent harassment to him.)


Coomi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Posted  Edited by Spazzin

You literally said in the video that you didn't care if you were permgagged, you just wanted to see him sad. Also if he was harassing your friends they should've made a player report on him. You were clearly harassing the guy from the video we saw. You're consistently toxic on the server which explains why you were perm-muted before. If this was a one time thing it wouldn't be a week ban. 

 

 

Edited by Spazzin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Posted  Edited by Coomi
19 minutes ago, Spazzin said:

You literally said in the video that you didn't care if you were permgagged, you just wanted to see him sad. Also if he was harassing your friends they should've made a player report on him. You were clearly harassing the guy from the video we saw. You're consistently toxic on the server which explains why you were perm-muted before. Even before this situation we were considering just flat out banning you due to your consistent toxicity. If this was a one time thing it wouldn't be a week ban. 

 

 

Did you not read the first 2 sentences? I am completely fine with the permgag, Also I wasn't perm-muted for toxicity, it was for me using a bind 4 times which was considered spam and I appealed it and got it removed. Also with the point that I'm consistently toxic, I would agree if you were talking about me a month ago lmao, 85% of the time I'm "shit talking" someone it's one of my friends which I personally messaged in the past and cleared they were okay with the banter. The other 15 percent is when someone says something about me in some fashion and I get angry and say something back to them and that's it. most of the time those interactions are a one and done thing unless the other player continues saying shit about me. 

 

Edit: also the two players he was harassing were staff and he made abuse reports on both of them for the smallest shit and even got one of them demoted over it. and AFTER they were in shit with the SM he antagonized them by asking in chat "are they punished now?" "why is he still staff?" 

 

 

Edited by Coomi

Coomi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


5 minutes ago, Coomi said:

Did you not read the first 2 sentences? I am completely fine with the permgag, Also I wasn't perm-muted for toxicity, it was for me using a bind 4 times which was considered spam and I appealed it and got it removed. Also with the point that I'm consistently toxic, I would agree if you were talking about me a month ago lmao, 85% of the time I'm "shit talking" someone it's one of my friends which I personally messaged in the past and cleared they were okay with the banter. The other 15 percent is when someone says something about me in some fashion and I get angry and say something back to them and that's it. most of the time those interactions are a one and done thing unless the other player continues saying shit about me. 

 

 

There's a difference between banter and just being a dick. You were being an asshole to someone for about 5 minutes. He even asked you to stop in chat and you went on to say "Nahh dude you should report me as well, what you gonna do report me and record as well? Do it pussy..." Because you thought he was the reason one of the admins got demoted, which he wasn't. I have no sympathy for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Posted  Edited by LawMyl - Edit Reason: trying to fix

With all your constant toxicity and being a asshole to so many people on the server you deserve what you get.
Imagine harassing a player non stop and still doing it for 2/3 minutes when they even ask you to stop
You should enjoy this ban by looking at cat images. cat_104.PNG.572fdc27ed2a065c9d412fa18dffeed5.PNG

Edited by LawMyl
trying to fix

                                                                                                                                             unknown.png.3804adb81bcedc6c6c564f1dc9fcbf01.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Coomi
3 hours ago, LawMyl said:

With all your constant toxicity and being a asshole to so many people on the server you deserve what you get.
Imagine harassing a player non stop and still doing it for 2/3 minutes when they even ask you to stop
You should enjoy this ban by looking at cat images. cat_104.PNG.572fdc27ed2a065c9d412fa18dffeed5.PNG

 

Absolutely no respect for both of you, you guys word that shit like I get on find one person a day and fuck with them but Since you both basically said the same thing i’ll address it 😄 I am consistently being a “dick” to my friends aka AdaM,Fandel, Chubby, both speds and a few others i know are fine with it. People say shit to me so I think it’s pretty fair for me to say “ahaha your a shitter.”  also law you say I was harassing him non-stop? one round of shittalk isn’t non-stop. It’s just a little crazy how you guys see me shit talking someone who’s on my friends list and still think i’m being serious. 

Edited by Coomi

Coomi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


3 hours ago, Coomi said:

Absolutely no respect for both of you, you guys word that shit like I get on find one person a day and fuck with them but Since you both basically said the same thing i’ll address it 😄 I am consistently being a “dick” to my friends aka AdaM,Fandel, Chubby, both speds and a few others i know are fine with it. People say shit to me so I think it’s pretty fair for me to say “ahaha your a shitter.”  also law you say I was harassing him non-stop? one round of shittalk isn’t non-stop. It’s just a little crazy how you guys see me shit talking someone who’s on my friends list and still think i’m being serious. 

Couldn't care less if I had your respect or not 

 

Denied 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...