oOHaxonOo

oOHaxonOo's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: oOHaxonOo

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_7:6:561199097147377

Banned by: daddy

Ban Reason: No reason, again

Why should you be unbanned

I was literally in a game having fun with a new friend, hugh huesinworth, (in game name) and I get randomly banned. U can ask huge, I literally didn't do anything. And if daddy says rdm, it was an accident and I apologized. They didn't even report. Ask hugh if u need proof

9 minutes ago, oOHaxonOo said:

Name: oOHaxonOo

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_7:6:561199097147377

Banned by: daddy

Ban Reason: No reason, again

Why should you be unbanned

I was literally in a game having fun with a new friend, hugh huesinworth, (in game name) and I get randomly banned. U can ask huge, I literally didn't do anything. And if daddy says rdm, it was an accident and I apologized. They didn't even report. Ask hugh if u need proof

Hello! You were banned for 1 day from your Karma being too low! Here is your actual Steam ID for future reference: STEAM_0:1:568440824 .

I'll go ahead and ping the seniors!

@Captain Blythe @Daddy Issues

Posted  Edited by Alexis
1 minute ago, oOHaxonOo said:

Thank you for my steam id, that always confuses me, and also can u explain the karma thing? How does that work. 

If you RDM or shoot an Innocent as an Innocent, your karma lowers, eventually after killed about 4 Innocents or just damaging Innocents throughout the map time that it's currently on, you'll be banned for it reaching 650 or below. It's mostly used when no Admins are on to combat against Mass RDMers that are currently on the server.

Traitors shooting Traitors also lowers Karma, same thing for Detectives shooting Innocent or fellow Detectives.

Edited by Alexis

Appeal Denied

I looked at damage logs, and shot logs, you were clearly rdming for no reason. You shot them when they didn't shoot or do anything traitorous. 

ezgif-6-41ffdc42fcf4.gif

Posted  Edited by oOHaxonOo
14 minutes ago, Daddy Issues said:

Appeal Denied

I looked at damage logs, and shot logs, you were clearly rdming for no reason. You shot them when they didn't shoot or do anything traitorous. 

Actually not just me. Multiple ppl were too. So stop acting like I mass rdm'ed. We all killed an innocent at least once. But there was a time where I kill two completely by accident. I was trying to take a snipe and killed two because they walked in front of me. Sounds like a stretch, ik, but it was completely accidental, not to mention I killed a few for carrying an explosive barrel at me, and threw an incindinary at us. All kos-able.

Edited by oOHaxonOo

Posted  Edited by Daddy Issues

From what I saw in the damage logs and shot logs, one round you killed hugh, when he didn't do anything not even fire a shot, in fact your shot was the first one fired during that round. You also killed hugh again for shooting at a T, you joined in a gunfight and killed him. You killed someone I forgot his name, for no reason at all, he was inno and didn't shoot at all. And one was accidental, he walked into your shot, or you shot him intentionally. 

Fact of the matter still stands, you still rdm'ed people, for no reason, and that's why you got karma banned. 

Ban will expire tomorrow. Have a good day!

Edit: Responding to your edit, the map was Nuketown, there are no explosive barrels on nuketown

Edited by Daddy Issues

ezgif-6-41ffdc42fcf4.gif

1 minute ago, Daddy Issues said:

From what I saw in the damage logs and shot logs, one round you killed hugh, when he didn't do anything not even fire a shot, in fact your shot was the first one fired during that round. You also killed hugh again for shooting at a T, you joined in a gunfight and killed him. You killed someone I forgot his name, for no reason at all, he was inno and didn't shoot at all. And one was accidental, he walked into your shot, or you shot him intentionally. 

Fact of the matter still stands, you still rdm'ed people, for no reason, and that's why you got karma banned. 

Ban will expire tomorrow. Have a good day!

How funny that you won't mention the times I was shot and killed for no reason. And I have reasons for the kills, like a traitor trap went off next to me and I killed him because no one else was close to activate it. Or literally everyone in the lobby saying it's this one guy, then I kill him and its not him.  Or huge kills me for no reason so I kill him back. How funny that you assume everything is rdm. Be a better admin and don't just assume everything, ask. Try actually being a good admin. Have a good day :)

Posted  Edited by Daddy Issues

I won't mention those, because they are not part of your appeal, we are talking about how you got banned, not how other people rdm'ed you or how you got killed, those are different matters entirely, also notice how I also mentioned that it says in logs that you shot first and no one else shot before you did, you got banned for low karma, and that is because you rdm'ed. Also traitor traps are not kosable, even if the guy was the only one there, you still can't do it. 

I won't be replying anymore, so this can be closed.

Edited by Daddy Issues

ezgif-6-41ffdc42fcf4.gif

Just now, Daddy Issues said:

I won't mention those, because they are not part of your appeal, we are talking about how you got banned, not how other people rdm'ed you or how you got killed, those are different matters entirely, also notice how I also mentioned that it says in logs that you shot first and no one else shot before you did, you got banned for low karma, and that is because you rdm'ed. Also traitor traps are not kosable, even if the guy was the only one there, you still can't do it. 

I won't be replying anymore, so this can be closed.

What ever you say baby, make sure you ask before you ban, dumbass :)