Coomi

Coomi's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Jirachi

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:222370430

Admin that banned you: PapiJesu

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Perm Mute

Why should you be unbanned?

I dont even know what the fuck I said and when I asked I got no help or assistance.

Coomi

Hi, I perma muted after talking with other admins about previous behavior on the server with slurs. We decided that a perma-mute was necessary. See below for proof of slurs.

bad bad bad.PNG

Just now, PapiJesu said:

Hi, I perma muted after talking with other admins about previous behavior on the server with slurs. We decided that a perma-mute was necessary. See below for proof of slurs.

bad bad bad.PNG

https://prnt.sc/v7hlzx I talked with Jinzu and even told him the way I was using the word as basically a substitute to retarded.

Coomi

Just now, Coomi said:

https://prnt.sc/v7hlzx I talked with Jinzu and even told him the way I was using the word as basically a substitute to retarded.

still not acceptable to use slurs on our server, especially since retard isnt banned.

Just now, PapiJesu said:

still not acceptable to use slurs on our server, especially since retard isnt banned.

Did you even open the link? I was not using it in that context and never have

Coomi

Just now, Coomi said:

Did you even open the link? I was not using it in that context and never have

thats like using the n word as a substitute, it doesn't matter a slur is still a slur.

Just now, PapiJesu said:

thats like using the n word as a substitute, it doesn't matter a slur is still a slur.

That point doesn't make sense Papi, Mongoloid has 2 different meanings which I was using the other version. I just think this is being handled very poorly, no staff communication to players, if you believed I was using it in a slur and I have said in the past I was not using it as the slur, just come up to me and say "Hey I know you don't intend it in that way but just don't use it"

Coomi

2 minutes ago, Coomi said:

That point doesn't make sense Papi, Mongoloid has 2 different meanings which I was using the other version. I just think this is being handled very poorly, no staff communication to players, if you believed I was using it in a slur and I have said in the past I was not using it as the slur, just come up to me and say "Hey I know you don't intend it in that way but just don't use it"

It was decided between me and some other admins that no matter the context, you should still be muted for using the slur. Feel free to make an abuse report or wait to see the outcome of this appeal, thank you.

1 minute ago, PapiJesu said:

It was decided between me and some other admins that no matter the context, you should still be muted for using the slur. Feel free to make an abuse report or wait to see the outcome of this appeal, thank you.

This being so shitty. like I said no communication whatsoever you guys could've just come up to me and actually TRIED to have a discussion

Coomi

After your conversation with Jinzu it probably would have been best for you to stop saying Mongoloid considering that it is a racial slur.
It doesn't matter what way you are saying it, you are still saying it.

cat_147.gif.914d398954271be4a314090bf7a2dfc4.gif

unknown.png.3804adb81bcedc6c6c564f1dc9fcbf01.png

Achievements

1 minute ago, LawMyl said:

After your conversation with Jinzu it probably would have been best for you to stop saying Mongoloid considering that it is a racial slur.
It doesn't matter what way you are saying it, you are still saying it.

cat_147.gif.914d398954271be4a314090bf7a2dfc4.gif

He never told me outright I had to stop, I told him how I used it and honestly thought it was fine because the word first and main connotation of the word was down syndrome that medical professionals used. The situation could've and should've been handled a lot more appropriately. 

Coomi

I am going to deny this appeal. We were made aware of your use of the word, and how to proceed should it be used again. It is our job to enforce what we are told and to enforce bans against racial slurs, which mongoloid can be used for. This isn't up for debate. You were told to not use it, and continued to do so. Now, you'll have to face the consequences of your continued use of it, regardless of how any of us feel about the word. 

image.thumb.png.2ef4bb5d1eba87658f3aa07bcdc16760.png

Signature by @Auralanity

Posted  Edited by Coomi
5 minutes ago, Roger Gunshot said:

I am going to deny this appeal. We were made aware of your use of the word, and how to proceed should it be used again. It is our job to enforce what we are told and to enforce bans against racial slurs, which mongoloid can be used for. This isn't up for debate. You were told to not use it, and continued to do so. Now, you'll have to face the consequences of your continued use of it, regardless of how any of us feel about the word. 

https://prnt.sc/v7hyqt I just have one question for you roger. Do YOU believe this is being handled properly with no communications with staff and me

Another ss of what he said/sent: https://prnt.sc/v7i0ge

Also if you were JUST told how to proceed with the word how is it fair that I am receiving no warnings

Edited by Coomi

Coomi

cat_65.png.32b6a65a9b1b7e2481f82ae6a57b8c0b.png

unknown.png.3804adb81bcedc6c6c564f1dc9fcbf01.png

Achievements