Ahsim

Ahsim Admin Application

Name: Ahsim (Misha)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42727949
Play-time: Approx. 15-20 hours?

Why do you want to become an admin?: This is a fun community, and I am able to keep things in check as a leader, I follow rules and don't abuse. I love the Jailbreak server, and will be on as often as possible, excluding school and hw and stuff.
Why should we accept you?:  I will be a good leader, wont abuse and also I know rules. I am able to keep things running smoothly
Extra information: I'm more of a butt guy.

santavoc.png

some say poopoo

i say peepee

STEAM PROFILE

Hey Ahsim,

I'm glad you want to join and become a big part of the jailbreak server by applying for admin. However, I have only seen you online for 1 day, and in that day you have racked up 15-20 hours, which is awesome! But, until you are more active on the server, I will have to remain neutral.

In the mean time, you can submit player reports if you ever see anyone breaking the rules. Just hop into spectator, type in record "demo name" in console and start recording anyone who breaks any rules. This way, you can show us that you do care for the betterment of the jailbreak community, and I feel it would help your reputation among the other admins and members grow. 

Thank you for applying, but I will have to remain neutral as of now. 

The amount of hours you attained in one day is impressive, but I still want you to get more of a feel towards the server and the community. Personally I don't know you well enough to give you a +1, so i'm going to go with Neutral as well.

10 hours ago, Bhoot.exe said:

Hey Ahsim,

I'm glad you want to join and become a big part of the jailbreak server by applying for admin. However, I have only seen you online for 1 day, and in that day you have racked up 15-20 hours, which is awesome! But, until you are more active on the server, I will have to remain neutral.

In the mean time, you can submit player reports if you ever see anyone breaking the rules. Just hop into spectator, type in record "demo name" in console and start recording anyone who breaks any rules. This way, you can show us that you do care for the betterment of the jailbreak community, and I feel it would help your reputation among the other admins and members grow. 

Thank you for applying, but I will have to remain neutral as of now. 

again what @Bhoot.exe has said is exactly right 

I'm going to stay at -1 for now as you are new to the server...

get to know the rest of the staff and they will be able to give a more informed answer based on there experience of playing with you.

Thinks to do to improve my -1

1. Post player reports in report subforum
  2. Get to know your server admins+
  3. Be active on the forums (Get to know the bigger GFL community)
  4. Make sure your being mature while playing the server (you can have fun)

Achievements

Hey there, good to have you on the forums.

I've played with you for most of your hours on the server so I feel that I have a good impression of who you are.

My thoughts:

From what I've seen on the server, you seem to have neglected some important rules.  There's been a multiple situations where I've witnessed you breaking rules and have had to correct you on your mistakes.  You tend to ignore these suggestions and continue to do the thing I warned you of.  Generally I am lenient towards most things so I don't come down on you for this.  But in an admin we are looking for someone that follows rules to the letter without being told what to do.  

As said by other comments, your play time is low for me to be able to make a complete judgement on you.

Due to these two reasons I will have to vote a -1 on the application.

I'm not a admin but some things to help you would be to get to know the admin you very new to the server and dont know the admin as well. I would also recommend you to know the rules I constantly see you opening vents. Some thing alse would be to get you play time higher you still need to know the rules and how to enforce them and what to when there broken.

You should build on what you know and lessen to the admins recommendations and some of mine.

IM NO ADMIN JUST SOME ADVISE 

1 hour ago, drunkmuskito said:

I'm not a admin but some things to help you would be to get to know the admin you very new to the server and dont know the admin as well. I would also recommend you to know the rules I constantly see you opening vents. Some thing alse would be to get you play time higher you still need to know the rules and how to enforce them and what to when there broken.

You should build on what you know and lessen to the admins recommendations and some of mine.

Please don't comment on an admin application unless you are an admin or the applicant. 

FOUR!

af02fa7937e52e213e7ae229a9245274.png.36b1e74241a2a2d661636a590b0bc367.png

Achievements

6 hours ago, drunkmuskito said:

Just pm the applicant

yeah.gif

Posted  Edited by Infiltrator

-1, I have played with you and you seem like a cool guy and all, but here are things you can improve on, do these things and I will change my vote to a neutral or +1:

• Increase your forum activity (DON'T SHITPOST PLEASE), and get to know people outside the Jailbreak community.
  • File reports.
  • Get to know more of the admins on the GFL Jailbreak server.
  • Don't break rules.
  • Come with suggestions for the server.
  • Get more playtime on the server, 15-20 hours is not enough in my opinion.

Thanks,

Aurelien

Edited by Infiltrator

FOUR!

af02fa7937e52e213e7ae229a9245274.png.36b1e74241a2a2d661636a590b0bc367.png

Achievements

• 3 weeks later...