Roy

Max Players Suggestion

I noticed the server has its maximum players set to 127. I believe it falling under an odd number is somewhat strange along with it being very close to the maximum player count (128) in GMod.

I believe it'd be better to start off with something smaller like 80 or 100 until the server started populating and going above 100 players.

What do you guys think about this?

Hidden
2 hours ago, Roy said:

I noticed the server has its maximum players set to 127. I believe it falling under an odd number is somewhat strange along with it being very close to the maximum player count (128) in GMod.

I believe it'd be better to start off with something smaller like 80 or 100 until the server started populating and going above 100 players.

Yes. I think it's good.

Hidden
2 hours ago, Roy said:

I think 80 would be best until the population starts getting built back up.

Achievements

Hidden

I think maybe between 30-40, once we get a consistent player base and people see the server is busy and people are wanting to join. That’s when you should increase it. When I look for a server. I go through and look for highly populated servers. And sometimes I’m waiting because I want to check what the server is like because it’s very busy. It’s about drawing people in seeing that there is a constant number of people then slowly start expanding. 

76561198130815225.png

8EFBB426-F3D7-4A6C-B409-7372CCCD11F5-1640-000003D5E8AD4561.png