papajohn

papajohn's TTT Rotation Mute/Ban Appeal

Name: papa john pizza king

Steam ID (or steam profile link): STEAM_0:0:26317239

Banned by: I dont know and its not on sourcebans

Ban Reason: I prop killed my friend

Why should you be unbanned

My friend and I were messing around and I prop killed him. He didn't report me but the admin instantly banned me for having fun!!!!! Plz unban and explain.. THX!!!!!!

Posted  Edited by olliemas

You were doing this for multiple rounds and regularly breaking rules and then this specific round you attempted to prop kill literally everyone you saw, including me, when you were a detective.

Edited by olliemas

That was the second round I was on the server. If you watch the clip, I only killed my friend. And the person who killed with the car was killed by a spectator who was spinning it, which your clip clearly shows.

Posted  Edited by olliemas

You literally attempt to prop kill me at the start of this clip, you only manage to prop kill one person but you were running around attempting to fling props at everyone, hence the ‘attempted mass’. The only time I’ve seen you on the server is when you come on to rdm/ rule break, and I mean that literally. I don’t mind if the ban is reduced/ removed but don’t pretend to be a different person than you are and maybe apologise for your previous actions instead of trying to defend yourself knowing what your intentions are/ were.

Also you can view bans at: https://bans.gflclan.com/search?query=Papa+john

where you have previously been banned by Demi for consistent rule breaking.

Edited by olliemas

Posted  Edited by Misery

Alright, so yes the car killed the last person, but that car only ended up killing them because you gave the car a push with the cinderblock, you were purposefully weaponizing the car which you knew there was a player inside who could kill, as a role where there was no doubt you were innocent. Presented with the evidence and history, and after speaking with the admin in question we've decided to reduce your ban to a 3 day ban. Please only propkill, if you must as a T.

This thread can be locked and moved now. Have a good day!

Edited by Misery

Most sincerely,

MiserySignature_2.png