Skittles

Why I Think I Should Be An Admin

Posted  Edited by Skittles - Edit Reason: Added Some Things!!!
Name: Skittles™ or real name Zach
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150679559
Play-time: 200+ hrs on cs go 1 month for jb GFL:CLAN

Why do you want to become an admin?: I think i should be an admin for many reasons including I can help new people become pro's at jailbreak, I can help stop abusive language, I can just stop bullies and help the gfl community grow, and I would like to stop those hackers,rulebreakers',cyber bullies, etc!!!
Why should we accept you?: I think you should accept me for many reasons I am a very funny, and nice player, I don't get super mad at people (of course I do get mad at a few people cause i'm not perfect), I have read the rules many many times my favorite community server minigame by far is jailbreak, so I want to make sure that it is everybody's favorite server minigame too and to do this I will be have to be an above and beyond admin, and I think that is the #1 thing that i will focus on in my admin "career", and I will also make sure (if i do get admin) not to abuse ANY of the commands, and the GFL jailbreak server let me in with open arms and I wish to do that with new players!!!
Extra information: Most of my friends list is from people on the jailbreak GFL:Clan server, a lot of people like me on this server!!!!
I hope all these reasons could persuade you to change your mind about me!!!
Edited by Skittles
Added Some Things!!!

lil skits ::D:

Just now, Gkrier said:

Nice good reasons

Please, do not post in admin applications if you're not an admin of the server. If you would you like to show your support for the applicant, please, leave a Like on his Post!

1 hour ago, Skittles said:
Name: Skittles™ or real name Zach
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150679559
Play-time: 200+ hrs on cs go 1 month for jb GFL:CLAN

Why do you want to become an admin?: I think i should be an admin for many reasons including I can help new people become pro's at jailbreak, I can help stop abusive language, I can just stop bullies and help the gfl community grow!
Why should we accept you?: I think you should accept me for many reasons I am a very funny, and nice player, I don't get super mad at people, I have read the rules many many times!
Extra information: Most of my friends list is from people on the jailbreak GFL:Clan server, a lot of people like me on this server!!!!

Regarding you,

Thank you for applying, Zach!

I am always eager to see new players come on the forums and try to get involved in the community!

Analyzing your application, I couldn't help but notice several things:

•The length of the application;

•Play-time.

•The length of the application:

It is nice that you wrote a straightforward topic where you note all the pro's of why we should accept you, but, personally, I believe it is lacking content. I would like you to elaborate your application a little bit further.

•Play-time:

We really do not look into the time you spent playing CS:GO itself, but rather the time you spent on our server. Don't worry, I looked up and it is the following:

Using the username " Skittles™ " You have played ~28Hours.

Using the username " lil Skittles™ " You have played around 0.45Hours.

I noticed you wrote "1 month for jb GFL:CLAN", what other usernames did you use?

If you would like to check your play time, go here: http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/104.153.105.158:27015/top_players/?query=

and write your username, and check it yourself!

I will be remaining neutral for now due to not seeing you online very often.

Thanks,

Leks

yeah.gif

Hey Zach, usually I will write up a big long post on an admin application, explaining the positives and negatives of the applicant becoming an admin, but Leks has summarized almost everything I would say.

The only things I would like to add to Leks post are;

- Start using the GFL forums. It is a great place to interact with the community and although it is not required on JB, some servers require a minimum post count. 

- Get a microphone. Having a microphone is not required to be an admin, but it certainly helps. You can probably get a decent mic for $20 at your local electronics/computer hardware store.

Anything else I have to say was included in Leks post.

For now I will have to give you a -1 until I see you improve in these areas. :)

Again i'm not going to add anything to this as between @Leks and @Dogger i believe they have covered everything

You are fairly active at the moment given that since the 16/10/16 you have added a further 18 hours making your total hours 45.6 which is great!!

I would prefer to see more activity from you in the forums and for you to play both Guards and Prisoners so that we can see a better picture

Also make some player reports using the player report forum to show that you can understand when a punishment may need to be dealt properly

Expand on your admin application (for tips look in the accepted subforum in the admin application... That is where you will find the applications of accepted admins which show what we are looking for)

At the moment i am going to leave you a -1 if i see some improvement i will come back and change my answer!!!

Achievements

Hey Skittles, I'm glad that you want to join the GFL JB server and become a huge part of it by becoming admin! Unfortunately, on this occasion I will have to -1 you.

Reasoning:

• You don't have many posts on the forums yet; becoming friendly and posting frequently on the forums is not only a great way to make friends, but also the best way to show us that you're active and willing to participate in the GFL community!
  • You haven't submitted many player reports; one of the best ways to show us that you really do want to better the community is by submitting player reports. Just because you aren't an admin doesn't mean that you can't help with people causing trouble or ruining the community for others. Just head on over to the jailbreak player reports section of the forums and fill out a player report for anyone breaking the rules. All it takes is a demo, and an admin will surely take action.
  • You don't have a mic; just as @Dogger said, a mic is not required, but it is a very good tool to have. Talking with voice has more importance than if you type to someone. For that reason, having a mic is very essential in becoming an admin.

Once again, Skittles, I want to express my joy that you want to help the community grow by becoming an admin, and I am sure that one day you will be able to become one. However, at this moment, I am going to have to give you a -1.

Thanks,

Cute

Hello @Skittles,

Thank you for applying for CSGO Jailbreak and we thank you for your patience. Unfortunately at this time, your application has been denied. We urge you to continue playing and stay active! The staff and I believe you just are not ready for the staff position yet. If in the future you would like to apply for admin about we ask you wait until you've improved in the following areas;

• Improve you communication with players
  • Improve your maturity and try to stop abusing caps locks
  • Create player reports to help admins when they are offline. It can also prove to us you are capable of making decisions and understanding when rules are being broken
  • Get to know the greater community (start posting on the forums, playing on other servers, coming on ts or discord, etc)
  • Help new players with learning the game and the rules

Cheers,

Hacking / sv_potato 1

Image result for roo emotes

Achievements