Kroniid44

Kroniid44's HNS Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Kroniid44

SteamID: 76561199026964811

Admin that banned you: Wuffy

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server Ban for Elevator

Why should you be unbanned?

I personally didnt know that the ELEVATOR GLITCH was against the rules, but now i know and I'm truly sorry for it.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have much of an opinion of this topic as of yet, other than me being skeptical that you were ignorant that the elevator glitch(where I assume you mean that you were stuck either underneath the elevator as it was going downwards or stuck above when it was going upwards), because it seems pretty obvious that it'd be against the rules since other players would be completely incapable of tagging you, period. There is a general rule of thumb that if due to map exploits others are incapable of getting you, it is probably against the rules. Currently I am neutral on this but i'd like @BrotherWolf to give his input as well.

20 minutes ago, FrankAL said:

I don't have much of an opinion of this topic as of yet, other than me being skeptical that you were ignorant that the elevator glitch(where I assume you mean that you were stuck either underneath the elevator as it was going downwards or stuck above when it was going upwards), because it seems pretty obvious that it'd be against the rules since other players would be completely incapable of tagging you, period. There is a general rule of thumb that if due to map exploits others are incapable of getting you, it is probably against the rules. Currently I am neutral on this but i'd like @BrotherWolf to give his input as well.

He's unbanned now, it wasn't a permaban, so my opinion isn't needed unless he gets banned again.

-Brotherwolf

Posted  Edited by Musicality

I just want to add that I have personally slayed Kroniid and warned him through chat about the elevator glitch numerous times... You CLEARLY know that it's an exploit, as I also think I kicked you for it too... If you are caught doing this again, it's going to be an immediate ban. 

Appeal has been accepted for now

Edited by Musicality

f1232745aacbb03710abb361d6be6ec3ab750fd6_full.jpg.d6e3a79595cbc84cedcc91632bbf10a3.jpg