Orii

404Trucy's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): Trucy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:111627965

Admin that banned you: CONSOLE

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Server Ban

Why should you be unbanned?

Idk console said something about me. Saying I was a person in the streets. And saying some cryptic shit and the ban reason was 

To the shadow realm you shall dwell. Skill is not downloaded- it is earned:<

Context Here

First kill : SleepyJoe

I heard him started a gunfight with "bro like stop it". I saw them and began shooting and flicking them until he is dead.

Second Kill: bro like stop it

After SleepyJoe had died, I was already kosed so I must kill everyone I meet. I finished off brolikestopit.

Third Kill: Soil

This may seem blatant to you but in reality I ***heard*** soil missed his shot. Gamesense says my T buddies are far away from my fight. No one was there to help me. Since Im using Apple Earpods. The moment I heard Soil shot and missed. There was only one area that I only heard the shot. It was the catwalk from the left side. With my fast reactions, I prefired and flicked on soil.

That is from my perspective thank you very much.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by Jinzu

Everyone seems split about this ban. Half want to keep you banned and the other half doesn't. Because of your region and apparent hours on other FPS games, you will be given the benefit of the doubt and will be unbanned. Please remember that you aren't off the hook as people still suspect you of toggling.

Edited by Jinzu

Achievements