The Sped

The Sped's TTT MC 24/7 Mute/Ban Appeal

Steam Name(s): sausagefx

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:513618982

Admin that banned you: LawMyl

What kind of punishment was it (mute/gag, server ban): Gag

Why should you be unbanned?

During the time I was gone I realized that what I said was unnecessary and awful because it could have lead to something grave happening to the person i directed it to, I understand what I said was worthy of a gag but to my knowledge i have been gagged for toxicity once before but for arguing about my report that was unreasonable.  I just wanted to appeal the permanent gag and reduce it to something shorter

I highly doubt that you have regretted your choice, considering that you are now playing again and you make a appeal instantly with no shown signs of improvements and soon as I get on you start spamming in chat. This is what your comm history looks like so many gags/mutes in less than 2 months.
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

unknown.png.3804adb81bcedc6c6c564f1dc9fcbf01.png

Achievements

I am going to deny this appeal. It's very clear to me that you have not learned your lesson and are still doing the things that got you gagged and muted originally in the first place. This is a clear lack of maturity and lack of any willingness to improve. Your actions today in-game demonstrate to me the insincerity of the appeal, and that you'll just continue the exact same things that got you permagagged. 

image.thumb.png.2ef4bb5d1eba87658f3aa07bcdc16760.png

Signature by @Auralanity