Bloopers

General Ban Appeal

Which platform(s) are you appealing?: Discord

Discord/TS3 username (Add your tag and ID if possible):

Bloopers#6360

Why were you banned?: Telling someone to kill themself

Why should you be unbanned?

As much as I hate typing the reason for my ban, it happened, and I regret it. I was just in a stage of carelessness and immaturity, and I miss being able to communicate with the GFL community. I've recently gotten back into TTT and I want to try and reconnect with the community. I apologize for what I did; it was uncalled for and disgusting. I understand what I did was wrong, and I believe my punishment was more than necessary.

You have a current ban for ghosting.

Your signature is you being banned for telling someone to kill themselves like you're proud of it.

As a Gmod Discord Moderator, I do not feel like you are actually sorry and will go straight back to being a cunt.

Achievements

I forgot that was my signature. I put that at the time of the unban and didn’t change it. I’m not home right now, but I’ll change that as soon as I get home. If you read any of my other appeals, you’d understand I have nothing to be proud of in my current comm bans reason. I’d also appreciate it if you didn’t use inappropriate language towards me when responding to my appeal - thank you.  

• 3 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by Plum

Gonna be honest here, we have a zero tolerance policy towards this sort of behavior, and as such I don't feel like the excuse of immaturity is valid. If you truly regretted this action you would have noticed your signature as well and changed it immediately. I cannot in good faith condone your actions nor can I support this appeal.

Edited by Plum

plum4 (1).jpg

I agree with the reasons stated above. 

Personally, I wouldn't feel right with having you be unbanned, especially when you got banned for ghosting the day after you made this appeal.  Because of this, we have no reason to believe you have truly matured and learned from your mistakes. 

With that being said I am going to go with a -1. 

Achievements

1 minute ago, Serenity said:

I agree with the reasons stated above. 

Personally, I wouldn't feel right with having you be unbanned, especially when you got banned for ghosting the day after you made this appeal.  Because of this, we have no reason to believe you have truly matured and learned from your mistakes. 

With that being said I am going to go with a -1. 

The ban was shortened to a week for the reason “trolling” since they didn’t have sufficient evidence of ghosting. They figured trolling would be viable since certain people still wanted me banned. Thank you for your input!

You have an extensive history of toxicity on the discord and the game servers.
Duck said that your signature, before changed, was a screenshot of you being banned for telling someone to kill themselves

While I did not see the signature, you acknowledged it yourself in your reply to Duck, so I know it existed.
In my opinion, this being there in the first place shows immaturity, even if you removed it.
From what I know about everything that happened with you, you should not be unbanned.

-1 to this appeal

1023626940_forumsignature.thumb.png.6378b8a403e329b9a4bf21267af67896.png
Made by @Clavers

Posted  Edited by Bloopers - Edit Reason: -

Sorry. Just to clarify, none of you know who I am and are basing your decision off of previous bans and what other people have to say about me, correct? I just want to make sure so I can appeal to each and every one of you better next time, without you basing your decision from someone that has a clearly bias opinion towards me. 

Edit: Also, I made that my signature after I was banned, and I hadn’t posted on the forums since. When I returned to make my appeals, I didn’t know what my signature said, nor did I think about my signature in the first place. 

Edited by Bloopers
-

• Ben locked this topic