Dragoon

Murder Died, Too.

Welp, I wasn't on this server as much compared to nZombies, but it's still worthwhile to mention this. @TheThirdReaper and @Random Noise were the only 2 Staff Members on the server, and they were cool there. Anyways, that's it.

[Signature]

Achievements

I don't understand the meaning of making the thread in the "Goodbyes and resignation" area. There wasn't really an announcement to the server reopening or whatnot so I guess that could be the reason why it ded.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

1 minute ago, Bae said:

I don't understand the meaning of making the thread in the "Goodbyes and resignation" area. There wasn't really an announcement to the server reopening or whatnot so I guess that could be the reason why it ded.

Well, yeah, but it's just a send-off to these servers. Murder was a server that really used to be alive with Winter and people before them, but now, this version of the server just sort of died.

[Signature]

Achievements

Posted  Edited by TheThirdReaper

Big sad :feelsbadman:

What it needed was a dedicated dev. I fixed what I could :/ 

Also
Im Retarded GIFs | Tenor

Edited by TheThirdReaper

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Joshy

I agree with Bae.  Member Activity is more about the people and not the servers.  A bit cringe to put it in General, but it's not off-topic.  Maybe you guys can discuss ideas on what went wrong, how to save these server if at all possible, or lessons learned so that it doesn't happen to future servers.  Example above is like it needed a developer were there just not a plugins not working or a bunch of bugs?

By moving it I'm not saying there was wrong doing although please try to stay in the right categories so all the threads have their best shot at proper discussions or go for off-topic if there's really nothing to talk about :(

Have worked on a difficult server so I can sympathize.

edit:

Extra cringe that I must have accidentally left the link in the old category.  Yikes!  Did not mean to do that.

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

2 minutes ago, Joshy said:

Example above is like it needed a developer were there just not a plugins not working or a bunch of bugs?

It was mainly FFA and special rounds that were broken which made it unplayable. Also a bunch of other bugs that affected gameplay as well. 😔

Achievements

6 hours ago, Joshy said:

I agree with Bae.  Member Activity is more about the people and not the servers.  A bit cringe to put it in General, but it's not off-topic.  Maybe you guys can discuss ideas on what went wrong, how to save these server if at all possible, or lessons learned so that it doesn't happen to future servers.  Example above is like it needed a developer were there just not a plugins not working or a bunch of bugs?

By moving it I'm not saying there was wrong doing although please try to stay in the right categories so all the threads have their best shot at proper discussions or go for off-topic if there's really nothing to talk about :(

Have worked on a difficult server so I can sympathize.

edit:

Extra cringe that I must have accidentally left the link in the old category.  Yikes!  Did not mean to do that.

I'll keep that in mind next time, sorry.

[Signature]

Achievements